Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Welp i guess i totally missed out again on my R9 1998 botas. Had the 360 superfly elites in my cart last night and today they aren’t available... guess I’ll have to wait for the 25th anniversary drop
the whole pack is back on iD?

feeling the new inter home kit...but i all they really have to do is make a black and blue design with the Pirelli sponsor and im in

Theyve arrived! Went tts and there is about a finger worth of space at front but thats fine for me!

Attachments

• 905E1459-3656-4C8B-9F73-D2F0D34CE21B.jpeg
    905E1459-3656-4C8B-9F73-D2F0D34CE21B.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 9
Theyve arrived! Went tts and there is about a finger worth of space at front but thats fine for me!
as much as I like white boots, I can't get another pair cause it's too much of a hassle to keep them looking fresh :smh:

Looks like the Nike premier II will be my next boots. Kangaroo leather or nothing for me

Same here. Although the K leather was a bit softer on the Premier 1s, I also got the Premier 2s in black/white and might still get them in white/blue or white/gold if I find them for the right price.

But then I also decided to splurge on some Diadora Brasil OG Made In Italy's, and my goodness are they a thing of beauty. The quality and craftsmanship is amazing. K leather like butter and just an incredible boot overall.

3463hjl.jpg

Seems like people who snatched them up quickly are finally receiving their pears

FML :smh:

They really never put them back up? Nike trash for that.
from what I remember...no

Someone in here noticed they put them all back up and when he went to add the 98s to his cart they were gone. I was gonna go ahead and just cop the '10s but my size had sold out :smh:

from what I remember...no

Someone in here noticed they put them all back up and when he went to add the 98s to his cart they were gone. I was gonna go ahead and just cop the '10s but my size had sold out :smh:

I saw someone in an fb trainer group today said they spoke to Nike and there’s a delay on the non sock vapours coming back, I’m hoping that info is correct I don’t even play football anymore but I need those 98s

This was in Nike uk hopefully it’s the same sitch for you guys across the pond

I saw someone in an fb trainer group today said they spoke to Nike and there’s a delay on the non sock vapours coming back, I’m hoping that info is correct I don’t even play football anymore but I need those 98s

This was in Nike uk hopefully it’s the same sitch for you guys across the pond
man I hope this is true, I don't think I can do the 98s justice plus they're the most hyped so they're gonna go fast. Hope I can at least get my hand on one of the other colors

y0ZDadq.png

Back
Top Bottom