Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

What do y'all do with your old cleats? Throw them away? I have some K leather pumas I don't wear. I don't feel right throwing them out. I want to clean it and donate it but don't know where I can donate them
I don't throw them away, I keep them for the memories :lol: . I beat them up to the point they're no longer wearable, so I can't even donate them to be honest.

I would take it to a soccer shop. Nikys sports is in the LA area. They should be able to hook you up.

Crazy considering Adidas is a German brand. They aren't even providing the official match ball anymore either for the upcoming season.
makes me wonder what's going on at HQ, they had been providing the OMB for almost a decade now

Phantoms came in today. Can't wait to get a chance to touch something with these. My initial thoughts are that these are the thinnest materials I've ever come across in a boot. Thinner and significantly more pliable than the current Superfly or Vapor. Remind of the old Adizeros.

Joint is a thoroughly textured sock with a sole plate. This was what I envisioned when Nike first announced a Flyknit boot four years ago.

20180723_161151.jpg
They had a bad exit, but had to rep for my boy Kun.

20180723_161118.jpg

20180723_161127.jpg

Got my blackout Phantoms friday afternoon; am trying to decide whether to wear them tonight, or continue with my (wonderful) WC tiempo legends.

My wife doesn't know I have a stack of unworn boots in boxes at the top of my closet. Can never have too many cleats.

I feel like im trying to like the City away kit....idk
Pics of the Visions ? :nerd:

Also Unisport posted a review where Jolter said he was wearing the AG version of the visions (in the black out colorway). So for those wondering i am assuming they at least exist.

Adidas and Darlington Nagbe doing a collaboration. Yea imma have to try to cop these
12-adidas-am4-sneaker.jpg

7-adidas-am4-sneaker.jpg

11-adidas-am4-sneaker.jpg

10-adidas-am4-sneaker.jpg

i feel like this happens with a lot of new nike silo's where the pros all try it out...then just revert back after a bit. I feel like thats what happened with the hypervenom at least. And the magista to an extent. The magista 1 didn't have a big uptake by players...the 2s def had more (blind personal opinion could be factually incorrect :lol:)

Is everyone getting the Ronaldo juve jersey from juve's official online shop? Would def like a jersey with the all the patches and what not...

I don't like playing with shin guards but summer league is about to start and I have to wear them. Can y'all recommend me some lightweight and relatively cheap shin guards?

i feel like this happens with a lot of new nike silo's where the pros all try it out...then just revert back after a bit. I feel like thats what happened with the hypervenom at least. And the magista to an extent. The magista 1 didn't have a big uptake by players...the 2s def had more (blind personal opinion could be factually incorrect :lol:)
bingo, that's exactly what it is. Mahrez played tonight's game back in the HV3

they had to put this corny sneaker youtuber in the promo pic..... smh
I knew the guy looked familiar, came in to say the same thing :rofl: :rofl:

I used to HATE changing boots.

Back
Top Bottom