Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

So just got back from the Adidas outlet and I picked these up for a cool $37.87 lol. Couldn't really believe the price when they rang it up. Just tried them on and I love the way these feel on my feet, very comfy. Gonna give em a run tomorrow morning to see how they are on the pitch.

IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1198.jpg
IMG_1199.jpg

So just got back from the Adidas outlet and I picked these up for a cool $37.87 lol. Couldn't really believe the price when they rang it up. Just tried them on and I love the way these feel on my feet, very comfy. Gonna give em a run tomorrow morning to see how they are on the pitch.

IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1198.jpg
IMG_1199.jpg
yep the nemeziz 17+ 360 agility (got damn I hate these long *** names) , they had these at the brand new adidas outlet that just opened up at my mall. I couldn't believe the price either, they also had the 17.1 version ( with laces) for $29.97.....both of those are $250+ boots so they're pretty much giving them away!!!

Aubameyang with the '98 heritage pack superfly 6s

Pierre+Emerick+Aubameyang+Club+Atletico+de+0WdDmun6XPyx.jpg

Pierre+Emerick+Aubameyang+Club+Atletico+de+R-FVuybB_Gbx.jpg

yep the nemeziz 17+ 360 agility (got damn I hate these long *** names) , they had these at the brand new adidas outlet that just opened up at my mall. I couldn't believe the price either, they also had the 17.1 version ( with laces) for $29.97.....both of those are $250+ boots so they're pretty much giving them away!!!

Yeah I didn't even need another pair since I just bought Pred's from there a few weeks ago, but for that price I'm in haha.

Played in them yesterday and today for a bit and really liked them for the most part, but the back was kind of digging into the back of my ankle, hoping that goes away after a few more wears.

IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1198.jpg
IMG_1199.jpg

They had the orange ones at my outlet for the same price, no size 13's though |l

I have the Phantom Vision coming to me in Raised on Concrete and blackout. Leaning towards the RoC colorway vs. all-black. What's popular opinion on the better "release" boot?

Also this photo perfectly demonstrates an ideal USMNT kit. Don't know why this is so hard to execute by Nike. (And let's face it, if USA did go to Adidas, we'd get a Condivo template kit like Wales, Sweden, etc)

4-mls-all-star-juventus-framed.jpg

My opinion?.....them Phantom Visions look like trash, I just can't do collared boots

The hypervenom T90 replacement, the phantom venom looks promising. Not my photos

Attachments

• IMG_5129.JPG
    IMG_5129.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5130.JPG
    IMG_5130.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 21
Waiting for the Spurs 3rd kit to drop, don’t normally buy our kits but that is something special (map of north London from a map view)

PSG 3rd is one of the nicest kits this season will deffo pick that up

Anyone play in Predators? I noticed that compared to my Nemesis, the Predator is really hurting my big toe on both feet. I was checking the shoe out and it looked like the inside toe area has a lot of foamy type padding, whereas the Nemesis was a lot thinner material. Does the inside of the toe area on the Predators mold to your foot after a few wears?

You gotta break your boots in before you actually go all out and play in them. How do you do that? Wear them around the house and walk in them for a few minutes. Also go for a light jog in them and do a little bit of juggling. Do that for like a week straight and they should broken in proper.

You gotta break your boots in before you actually go all out and play in them. How do you do that? Wear them around the house and walk in them for a few minutes. Also go for a light jog in them and do a little bit of juggling. Do that for like a week straight and they should broken in proper.

Gonna try to break them in some more. I did it a few days ago but not since then. Was a little hesitant to try too much because if they don't work out I'll have to return them, and sadly Adidas return policy isn't as lax as Nikes

Gonna try to break them in some more. I did it a few days ago but not since then. Was a little hesitant to try too much because if they don't work out I'll have to return them, and sadly Adidas return policy isn't as lax as Nikes
yea man, you never buy a brand new pair and just go and play in them. That's the easiest way to get blisters, they haven't formed to your foot yet.....it's why their causing discomfort. Professional players have the luxury of not breaking them in cause these companies have a mold of their foot and they construct the boot around that mold. (I believe the technical term is 'a last'.) That's why they can train in a new boot right away and play a competitive match in like 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom