Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Superfly 6 at nike outlet and copa 19+ at the adidas outlet next door

IMG_20190427_153027.jpg
IMG_20190427_155246.jpg

I’m so happy Nike is going back to having actual collars on their shirts. I hated the ones they’ve had for the past 3-4 years or so where it is just a hemmed edge.

I’m so happy Nike is going back to having actual collars on their shirts. I hated the ones they’ve had for the past 3-4 years or so where it is just a hemmed edge.

The hemmed edge was def no where near as comfortable as an actual collar.

I hope nike give us sg pros and not anti clog which hard the hardest soleplate ever
I don't think they're ever going back to the regular sg pro soleplates, the anti-clog is the only option for soft ground it seems.

sneaksoy sneaksoy RIP to the upper, i don't think i'll ever cop white boots again. Don't they run a half size small tho? Did you go up to a 14? Cause I think half-sizes aren't manufactured after size 12...

Anyways, I was able to see the new nike football pack colorway at the miami beach store yesterday. But they only had the vapor and phantom venom on display. They remind me a lot of the motion blur pack from 2 years ago.

IMG_20190504_194044.jpg

nike-motion-blur-pack-2.jpg

sneaksoy sneaksoy RIP to the upper, i don't think i'll ever cop white boots again. Don't they run a half size small tho? Did you go up to a 14? Cause I think half-sizes aren't manufactured after size 12...

Anyways, I was able to see the new nike football pack colorway at the miami beach store yesterday. But they only had the vapor and phantom venom on display. They remind me a lot of the motion blur pack from 2 years ago.

IMG_20190504_194044.jpg

nike-motion-blur-pack-2.jpg

The length on the Obra feels tts, and the width is roomier than my standard 13 in the HV was.

Got em proper dirty today, though I kinda like white shoes once worn. Gives off that plenty broken in vibe haha.

Each and every single one of the Nike WWC kits are better than the mens' equivalent. Nike hit it out of the park with this whole collection.

Gonna kop that England Away w/ the sublimated rose pattern and wear it to pickup EVERY SINGLE DAMN WEEK this summer.

What's your boot collection look like? I've exclusively worn Nike Vapor's since 2002. I started off with a pair of Chrome Vapor 1's and wore several Vapor 2's (Shock Orange, Gold, + Chrome/Photo Blue) my senior year of high school. I unfortunately only have my gold Vapor 2's left and they are falling apart. I stopped playing for a few years after high school and picked right back up with a pair of Cactus Vapor VI's when they initially released. I haven't stopped playing since and my collection has grown as a result.

I wore my Mercurial Vapor X SG's to my match on Thursday.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151216251@N05/

What's your boot collection look like? I've exclusively worn Nike Vapor's since 2002. I started off with a pair of Chrome Vapor 1's and wore several Vapor 2's (Shock Orange, Gold, + Chrome/Photo Blue) my senior year of high school. I unfortunately only have my gold Vapor 2's left and they are falling apart. I stopped playing for a few years after high school and picked right back up with a pair of Cactus Vapor VI's when they initially released. I haven't stopped playing since and my collection has grown as a result.

I wore my Mercurial Vapor X SG's to my match on Thursday.

Nice boot collection, good to see you actually wear your stuff and not "collect". I never got around to trying out the vapor 7, but i do miss my seaweed 8s very dearly. I see that you were able to get the 2010 vapor 12 from last year's world cup pack...i'm extremely jealous. :smh:

Your league allows you to wear aluminum studs on your SG soleplate? I know in some places they don't allow any type of metal, so you have to replace it with plastic screw-in studs.

Edit: it seems like you play on all types of surfaces. Upon closer inspection, those electric green vapor 12s and the motion blur pack vapor 11 have AG soleplates.

love this will get my cleats out and post at some point. All of mine are worn and i have given most away but have like 4 in the current rotation

Saw this in the Footy thread in Sports & Training and wanted to share here. For the Gooners, a sneak peak:
arsenalstripes.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom