Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

I don't know man it's hard to describe, as a brand Liverpool Football Club always been off to me. Not trying to see them lay with my Nike.

I'm actually a big Klopp fan, way back since his Dortmund days. I like watching the way the current team plays, I really really liked the watching them under Brendan Rodgers when he had them humming before the fall.

But as a brand, commercially or what have you, let them dudes rock New Balance or Reebok or whatever they're currently associated with.
Man...I hate to do this to a fellow Football fan...But dear LORD this is a horrendous take...obviously you were not privy to the decades of iconic Adidas kits and ranges. But that's cool you're prob a City fan. Absolute ignorance. There's a reason LFC are about the have the biggest kit deal in HISTORY. But yes, "let them dudes rock NB or whatever." Pretty wild.

Last edited:
Man...I hate to do this to a fellow Football fan...But dear LORD this is a horrendous take...obviously you were not privy to the decades of iconic Adidas kits and ranges. But that's cool you're prob a City fan. Absolute ignorance. There's a reason LFC are about the have the biggest kit deal in HISTORY. But yes, "let them dudes rock NB or whatever." Pretty wild.

You look really stupid making all kinds of assumptions right now.

Really you need to check your own ignorance. You don't know anything about me - we not the same my guy. :lol:

All in your fan feels over a comment made in jest about my own personal feelings on corporate branding. :smh:

New set of 2019/20 Merlin balls came in yesterday.

Gonna need a few sessions to break in, day one they're pretty dead.

37B20F62-D5BA-4138-B223-5258E3B823CB.jpeg

20190906_130214.jpg
Got my Puma x Man City 125th ed. shies and jersey today. Love the jersey. Not sure if I'll keep the kicks.

Puma doing City dirty on these sneakers, I get ‘Roma’ is the model but you telling me you can’t customize that to say ‘City’ for a special edition pair?

That anniversary jersey is super clean though.

Puma doing City dirty on these sneakers, I get ‘Roma’ is the model but you telling me you can’t customize that to say ‘City’ for a special edition pair?

That anniversary jersey is super clean though.

Well it does have the City badge on the tongue and an embossed 125anny logo on the side.

Well it does have the City badge on the tongue and an embossed 125anny logo on the side.

Exactly, they already put in extra details... annoys me they didn’t change ‘Roma’ to ‘City’ which would have been fire.

Any idea where i can find this 2018 Napoli champions league jersey? Been looking everywhere. Thank you
D8D53D6D-510D-478B-B230-468ABB08BAB9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom