Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

https://news.nike.com/jerseys/atletico-de-madrid-third-kit-2019-20
Another one with a fake collar. I’ll buy the Chelsea one on deep discount since it has one as well.

DAF25139-3073-44E6-8087-2412FB157FF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Atletico's black away kit is awesome - would pick up the Vaporknit in a heartbeat if it was sold to the public.

Neither the Atleti away nor the Inter away appear to be sold in Vaporknit anywhere. Any recs?

Nuovo White pack is absolute :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Have the TL8s in an AG plate for tonight's pickup

You order from across the pond? How long did it take? I need some new AG's for my upcoming season. My current TL6 AG got eaten alive by the artificial grass so I need another pair on stand-by.

You order from across the pond? How long did it take? I need some new AG's for my upcoming season. My current TL6 AG got eaten alive by the artificial grass so I need another pair on stand-by.

I have shopped at ProDirect Soccer (the UK site) for years, and have never had anything less than a stellar experience. Standard shipping from their warehouse in Exeter takes maybe a week on average. These ones arrived in 5 days from order (faster than some ground shipping I've experienced here in the USA... *cough* World Soccer Shop *cough*)

I have shopped at ProDirect Soccer (the UK site) for years, and have never had anything less than a stellar experience. Standard shipping from their warehouse in Exeter takes maybe a week on average. These ones arrived in 5 days from order (faster than some ground shipping I've experienced here in the USA... *cough* World Soccer Shop *cough*)

Good to know. Not sure if I am going to ID a pair or order from PDS.

Back
Top Bottom