Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Extending the FC Internazionale Milano third kit for the 2019-20 season, the Nike Racing Collection celebrates the Inter's long-running partnership with Pirelli through a new apparel capsule inspired by motorsport racing.

The collection will be available October 4 on nike.com, store.inter.it, NikeLab Milano and at select retailers.

BD818E3E-9801-4A2D-B841-ABDA3F6CC0C1.jpeg
5F45DBB9-4E85-4760-B86E-A6535A399DB1.jpeg
6A8FF5AA-083A-4120-9F3D-76C54C17334B.jpeg
B65E71B6-7961-4814-8134-A62FCD81EB5E.jpeg

Extending the FC Internazionale Milano third kit for the 2019-20 season, the Nike Racing Collection celebrates the Inter's long-running partnership with Pirelli through a new apparel capsule inspired by motorsport racing.

The collection will be available October 4 on nike.com, store.inter.it, NikeLab Milano and at select retailers.

BD818E3E-9801-4A2D-B841-ABDA3F6CC0C1.jpeg
5F45DBB9-4E85-4760-B86E-A6535A399DB1.jpeg
6A8FF5AA-083A-4120-9F3D-76C54C17334B.jpeg
B65E71B6-7961-4814-8134-A62FCD81EB5E.jpeg

The third kid I ordered just came in week before last. I should chill but the hoodie and the black track jacket lookin at me like they want somethin. :smh:

Any idea wherr i can find this sweatshirt that zidane has on? Pls halp

Anybody wear the Venom? I fell in love with the Vision day one so I never even gave em a run but I'm curious because I don't hear anything about them. I completely forgot they existed.

Any idea wherr i can find this sweatshirt that zidane has on? Pls halp

I believe it's the white long sleeve training top. It's on the Real Madrid shop. A lot of places have it. The training apparel that is sold to the public doesn't have the sponsor on it like the stuff the players wear.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get something shipped from Argentina, to the states? Anybody know of a mail forwarding service? There is a boca Jersey I really want, but it is rare and I can only find it online down there.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get something shipped from Argentina, to the states? Anybody know of a mail forwarding service? There is a boca Jersey I really want, but it is rare and I can only find it online down there.

Tried eBay? That's where I have always gotten jerseys from Brazil.

Couldn't say no for $21

IMG_20191029_195123.jpg

Anybody wear the Venom? I fell in love with the Vision day one so I never even gave em a run but I'm curious because I don't hear anything about them. I completely forgot they existed.

I haven't tried them, but I would love to since that new colorway reminds me of the Mango Vapor 10. But me I'm a simple man, if there's something I like, I just stick to it. Been wearing HV Phantom 1s for years now and I can honestly say they're my fav boot.

I find it funny we're in November and players are still wearing the launch colorway of the Vapor 13. If this was a few years ago, Nike would have been like 3 colorway packs into the season now for all their boots.

2CD9E260-3742-401E-800F-FA09CB3D78F2.jpeg

Got these for $60 after a discount. I'm set for cleats for the next couple seasons

Niiiiceeee *Fab voice*

This was at the outlet with the 30% F&F discount too right?

I find it funny we're in November and players are still wearing the launch colorway of the Vapor 13. If this was a few years ago, Nike would have been like 3 colorway packs into the season now for all their boots.

Niiiiceeee *Fab voice*

This was at the outlet with the 30% F&F discount too right?

Yep, Nike Clearance Store in Tempe, AZ. They had the Phantom Venom elites as well, but I didn't like how they felt on foot. Too much going on in the inside of the foot

Yep, Nike Clearance Store in Tempe, AZ. They had the Phantom Venom elites as well, but I didn't like how they felt on foot. Too much going on in the inside of the foot

I wanted to go hit the outlet today but I didn't find the energy. I doubt I'm going to find the burgundy or victory pack Vapors.

Man City player issue Aeroswift 1/4 zip pullover and player issue warm up pants (Both XL) if anyone is interested

Will get you guys pics in few hours El Argentino El Argentino and arstyle27 arstyle27

I also have Athletico Madrid player issue GK shorts in two diff colors, a Fernando Torres champions league player issue long sleeve jersey, and a few more things. All XL.

Back
Top Bottom