SOCCER HEADS: World's Best Free Kick Taker?

Originally Posted by Yoda

Another Juve fan?!
pimp.gif
Forza La Vecchia Signora!!

Juve per sempre! When's Ranieri going to play Giovinco?...the kids the future number 10.

Juninho has been money on free kicks for a minute.

Back at Arsenal Henry's free kick game was a menace too.

Gonna go with
1. Juninho
2. Kaka
3. Stevie G
4. Becks
5. Riquelme

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Juninho has been money on free kicks for a minute.

Back at Arsenal Henry's free kick game was a menace too.

Gonna go with
1. Juninho
2. Kaka
3. Stevie G
4. Becks
5. Riquelme

Kaka? Really... I mean he is one of my favorite players but he is no free kick taker.

Yeah Kaka is one of the greatest players in the world...but in terms of free kicks, he's probably 4th on his own team now behind Pirlo, Beckham, and'Dinho

I got beat to saying Juninho in the first reply haha.

Even if the goalies there aren't as good as ones in other leagues...his youtube videos got me sold.

From players that I've seen, Riquelme and cronaldo are amazing

maybe i'm just biased, but i do not rate c. ronaldo as a great free kick taker at all. don't get me wrong, he scored two sensational free kicks lastseason, but he sends so many balls into the stands, it really doesn't make up for the inconsistency he shows. he's good, but not top 5 material by anymeans.

Big game today! Derby d'Italia. Juventus v. Inter.

Lets to to the San Siro and get a win. 2-1 Juve. Someone better tell that clown Materazzi not to foul anyone within 30 yards of the goal...becuase DelPiero's going to make you pay for it.

Freddy's goal was nice, placed it perfectly
pimp.gif

^^^yeah i've seen that look before, thats the look right after he takes about 10 steps back, takes an over-dramatic deep breathe, and then proceeds to blast the ball 15 feet over the bar. He might be the golden ball winner this year...but not on the list of best free kick takers...and this is from an Ronaldo fan.
in the past year, hes been a beast with the free kicks...he may be inconsistent but when he hits it right with pace and swerve its unstoppable

Juninho is sick though
sick.gif
, Nakamura too

Back
Top Bottom