Social Media too LATE?

Is it too late to get into social media? brb it's about to be 2015 and I don't have a fb, twitter, instagram, none of that!!!!

More so would like to use it to meet girls and party and stuff, would it be too late to create one now?

In that case i just made an instagram can yall fam follow me i will follow back @illuminaticartel

Havent had a social media account since myspace. Probably never will. But I cant see a scenario where it is currently "too late".  As long as you have friends you can add, and opinions on sh*t.. FB is always an option.  Instagram is probably the most superficial website ever created, so you can just create an account and post pics of random stuff. And Twitter is basically your conscious stream.. Useful for commenting on the days ramblings.. so now.. its not too late

Same boat as you OP, don't feel bad
mean.gif
Yea bro, I mean when I had myspace i use to mack on Hunnies and find out about parties...

I don't post on FB i just use it event invites.

Instagram FTW.

People keep telling me to sign up for snap chat.... :rolleyes

never too late.... 

you just won't be one of the cool kids with thousands of "followers" 

it'll also make you think less of the female species.... 

Tinder is such an interesting beast... 

the way the females change from state to state is quite fascinating..... 

NT is the only social media I need. :lol:

Got rid of all of my other accounts years ago. Tried to get back into Instagram, but it only lasted about a week. :lol: glad I'm over it.

I don't post on FB i just use it event invites.

Instagram FTW.

People keep telling me to sign up for snap chat.... :rolleyes

yooo i forgot all about this

i dont use any social media but i do use a snapchat on the regular to me its perfect :rofl:

i dont think it can be called social media tho

Back
Top Bottom