Somali Pirates execute 4 Americans

The title is wrong, they weren't executed. One of the Americans, apparently got a hold of a weapon and shot one of the pirates.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Hey Fox News, why were the Americans there in the first place?
To pass out bibles. 

If I was poor, no education, and an AK-47 I probably would have done the same thing if that's the case....
x2. This doesn't surprise me at all. It's like when people go to the hood and wonder why they were robbed or assaulted. They're certain places some don't belong in..this is the perfect example of that.

So you're both saying you would rob or kill someone just because you think they don't belong in a dangerous area?

To pass out bibles. 

If I was poor, no education, and an AK-47 I probably would have done the same thing if that's the case....
x2. This doesn't surprise me at all. It's like when people go to the hood and wonder why they were robbed or assaulted. They're certain places some don't belong in..this is the perfect example of that.

So you're both saying you would rob or kill someone just because you think they don't belong in a dangerous area?

The title is wrong, they weren't executed. One of the Americans, apparently got a hold of a weapon and shot one of the pirates.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

They thought having a yacht full of bibles would keep 'em safe.

laugh.gif
 Ruthless, man.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

To pass out bibles.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love the way you just twisted up what they were saying. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif

To pass out bibles.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love the way you just twisted up what they were saying. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif

The Adams -- who are members of the Marina del Rey Yacht Club in Marina del Rey, Calif. -- run a Bible ministry, according to their website, and have been distributing Bibles to schools and churches in remote villages in areas including the Fiji Islands, Alaska, New Zealand, Central America and French Polynesia.

So some sanctimonious, self-righteous Californians sailed on their yacht into pirate infested waters and got murked. They will be seen either as really dumb or martyrs, depending on who you ask. 

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.
pimp.gif

JDAMs and Hellfire for everybody.

Actually SOF operators killed two after boarding the ship one with a handgun and one with a knife, yes a knife. Only two pirates were killed and 13 were captured.

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.
pimp.gif

Actually SOF operators killed two after boarding the ship one with a handgun and one with a knife, yes a knife. Only two pirates were killed and 13 were captured.

The Adams -- who are members of the Marina del Rey Yacht Club in Marina del Rey, Calif. -- run a Bible ministry, according to their website, and have been distributing Bibles to schools and churches in remote villages in areas including the Fiji Islands, Alaska, New Zealand, Central America and French Polynesia.

So some sanctimonious, self-righteous Californians sailed on their yacht into pirate infested waters and got murked. They will be seen either as really dumb or martyrs, depending on who you ask. 

To pass out bibles. 

No, I'm saying if you are going to a place like Somalia, don't be surprised if the locals get threatened by White people. Common sense, dude.

To pass out bibles. 

No, I'm saying if you are going to a place like Somalia, don't be surprised if the locals get threatened by White people. Common sense, dude.

30t6p3b.gif
Sad situation. But they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Either way God bless their families.

30t6p3b.gif
Sad situation. But they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Either way God bless their families.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

pimp.gif

You a Devil Dog?

Originally Posted by AR Guy

pimp.gif

You a Devil Dog?

To pass out bibles. 

Well the dude you quoted said he would do the same if he was in the same situation and you responded with "x2". I took that as you agreeing with his statement.

To pass out bibles. 

Well the dude you quoted said he would do the same if he was in the same situation and you responded with "x2". I took that as you agreeing with his statement.

I have never been into politics in my life. But I don't understand why people make statements like this.  If you only knew the steps it takes to shoot a single round in Afghanistan.

JDAM's and Hellfire are old school.  Today we use HIMAR'S.

Back
Top Bottom