Some guy is trying to rip me off after I sold him some shoes HELP!!!

So I sold some Air Max infrared 90's to a guy a few days ago and he received the shoes today. He's now accusing me of selling him fakes and I want to have some sort of backing/legit check to prove they are real in case I have a case brought to me by paypal. I always hear horror stories of paypal so yea...

Take a look at these pics and tell me if they are real or not.... I frickin' bought them from Foot Locker.

View media item 411269View media item 411271View media item 411272View media item 411273View media item 411274View media item 411275View media item 411288

He's a idiot

Tell him to send them back and you'll refund him and cover the shipping. Better than losing to PayPal and him getting his money back and keeping the shoes.

He's a idiot

Tell him to send them back and you'll refund him and cover the shipping. Better than losing to PayPal and him getting his money back and keeping the shoes.
^this.  but he'll probably b*tch and moan about having to pay shipping back to you so be prepared for that

but in the event that this is escalated to a paypal dispute, you have the option to have the buyer return the item to you firsrt, and releasing the funds back to him when you receive it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hes claiming they are fake so he can get a refund and ship you back a box of rocks.

^^^^^^^^^^
Word, dudes can't even sell legit saught after shoes without fear of dudes scamming them. There is just too much to worry about now. Before, the fear was getting fakes, or something other than what you bought.

Last edited:
No words just tears....

But yeah, the guy responded back with "jk I'm only messing". My jimmies... View media item 411844
You never know these days, I always take the proper precautions when deal with Paypal, and I still see stories of people getting scammed.

Thanks for the support/info guys.

my bad missed the update. good for you that he was just playing cause sadly if he would have continued his claim he would have gotten away with the cash and the shoed.

Last edited:
No words just tears....

But yeah, the guy responded back with "jk I'm only messing". My jimmies... View media item 411844
You never know these days, I always take the proper precautions when deal with Paypal, and I still see stories of people getting scammed.

get it in writing, he don't know you like that to be joking with you in that way. What is stopping him from really doing it later on?

Last edited:
No words just tears....

But yeah, the guy responded back with "jk I'm only messing". My jimmies...

1ecd1596_tumblr_m1zatkGpHN1qay71go1_500.gif

No words just tears....

But yeah, the guy responded back with "jk I'm only messing". My jimmies...

dude was probly expecting the vintage am90 infareds, and when he saw the ones you sent him with white (instead of sail) he thought they were fake. Then he looked into it further and realized he was wrong. idk maybe

Back
Top Bottom