Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy about this new revelations about her cheeks, I was gaining too much respect for her, and it was making me feel guilty about the savage thoughts I was having about her.

Last edited:
Damn that makes sense why its not OD big. But I don't get it though cause she wasn't that fat to begin with? Jesus the **** girls do for fame man 

It actually doesn't take a ton of fat from other areas of the body to achieve it. Kylie jenner is a great example,kim k also used to be very skinny

They'll take a little fat from the lipo surgeon will purify it then inject it,if the purified fat takes to the body correctly over time she'll gain a little more weight and they'll then do the procedure again if they want. A lot of these slimmer girls actually have multi session surgeries

I'm happy about this new revelations about her cheeks, I was gaining too much respect for her, and it was making me feel guilty about the savage thoughts I was having about her.

:lol: :lol:

I'm saying doe.

She outchea running her own business, putting her friends on, in Haiti helping folk, staying doing volunteer work in black communities.

Sometimes right before I think about being neck deep in her booty, I be thinking "Damb Julz, cover yaself up, you're better than this" :smh:

So this news can give me peace, and ends my mental turmoil :smokin

Last edited:
I legit fapped immediately after seeing that latest pic... Rolled with a little Jada Stevens X Franceska James combo to suffice for Juelz

Last edited:
nah son straight came out the rafters with the exposure

i only did Iskra like that because those skinny pics are some of her first google results. my mans did some actual detective work

mean.gif
I believed
Damn near how I felt when momdukes told me santa wasn't really when I was in 8th grade 
mean.gif

Wait so is a fat transfer a butt transplant? I can't keep up with these IG thots magic sorcery

They transfer your own body fat from one place (stomach, arms, whatever) to somewhere else (face, chest, lips, butt).

A more "natural" alternative.
Damn that makes sense why its not OD big. But I don't get it though cause she wasn't that fat to begin with? Jesus the **** girls do for fame man 
Yeah but it's a legit career move tho. Would she be where she is now if she didn't have that booty? Would there even be a thread about her?

Also it made her sexy AF. Yes natural would be better but damn she looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom