Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rolleyes she been throwin that mass back at the camera on the gram for god knows how long. HELL NAW im not gonna respect her privacy...who would?. i follow her for that reason alone lol, and is the reason for this damn thread. her body is a critical hit thirst trap card and she knows it.

vid was motorola razr quality, but i was able to see fully the physics of what those cheeks can do.

can't see how this can damage her, doing what she does for a living. but i could be wrong...

When has a sextape ever damaged anyone's career? At least in the entertainment world. Most of em flourish. She'll still be outchea directing vibes, the only ppl I see really knocking her, already didn't like her.

Niykee and her manager next. :lol:

When has a sextape ever damaged anyone's career? At least in the entertainment world. Most of em flourish. She'll still be outchea directing vibes, the only ppl I see really knocking her, already didn't like her.

lol bruh I hope both can get it

I'm on my phone. Someone post that pre face-lift Niykee interview.

Had that Rocky Dennis look down proper

I feel kinda bad for her because unlike most IG "models" she actually was going something with her life and was big on charity work. The jokes are funny, but there is nothing for her to be ashamed about (maybe bout dat moan :lol:)

However

Not to shame her, but she knows how social media gets down. She has used it to her advantage the last couple hers to get popular and make money, put when you give them material to joke about, they will rip you apart. If your fame is built on taking cellphones videos and social media going nuts about them, then you should know how things will blow up quickly.

Last edited:

lol bruh I hope both can get it

If an Iskra bae tape drops i'll shed tears of joy.

julz dumb as hell for even keeping that weak clip on her phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom