Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely amazing.

Some time ago, in my reclusion analyzing nature and my relationship with it, I started to see the mathematical algorithms in everything. From the soil, to seed, to plant, oxygen, water, flesh etc and how they all seem to work based on a predetermined set of equations within the universe. This helped me to realize that their was an architect of some sort, a creator if you will.

Humans are also able to take these algorithms and manipulate them by means of creation and destruction. I think this is what it means to be "made in God's image".

Absolutely amazing.

Some time ago, in my reclusion analyzing nature and my relationship with it, I started to see the mathematical algorithms in everything. From the soil, to seed, to plant, oxygen, water, flesh etc and how they all seem to work based on a predetermined set of equations within the universe. This helped me to realize that their was an architect of some sort, a creator if you will.

Humans are also able to take these algorithms and manipulate them by means of creation and destruction. I think this is what it means to be "made in God's image".

I don't feel like telling the whole story again and I don't care about who doesn't believe me, but I was shown the algorithm or as I called it then "the equation" of the whole universe. I was taken to "space" and I came back feeling so calm and happy. I went to work, but all I could think about was that experience. That and seeing a Merkabah when I was 10 or 11 are two of my most vivid memories.

The being that showed me the algorithm told me not to worry because all of this is part of that equation and is supposed to happen.

Last edited:
Pretty much J-Will.

The aquarian zodiac opened a vortex that's allowing certain light vectors to come in that would have been incongruent with the previous aeons.

The Chem trails are an attempt to block out the light vectors coming in currently.

The GMO's, fluoride etc are an attempt to reconfigure the DNA to shut down the receiving mechanism necessary to process the incoming information.

The CERN and LHC is an attempt to hack into the quantum world and rewrite the program, aka Mr. Smith trying to hack into Zion.

Its a done deal, just a matter of time.

The pope just went on his world tour trying to redo the past 2,000 years and re-align themselves with the upcoming paradigm.

With 2020 around the corner tho, people are going to begin to see with 20/20 vision the light.

7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. 8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Wouldn't speak on it if I didnt know it was true.

Just follow the money trail.

But even if you don't believe it to be true, I'm willing to bet the house that you work for a corporation/business, participate in a culture, pay taxes to an entity that shakes hands with someone who does believe it's true.

Last edited:
More info
nerd.gif
Think I may have posted this already but this speaks to what they're trying to do with the LHC.

Shot out and praise to my brother slash mentor Adika Butler 
[h3]Heavy Rotation: Space-Time Perception, Beauty & Manifesting Your Own Reality[/h3]

Time is not an illusion. Your awareness of it stems from a modification in your brain’s magnetic field. This adjustment gives rise to time perception through a phenomenon that physicists call  Inertial Frame Dragging (IFD). This is when a stationary mass—which may be a localized body of energy—distorts the fabric of space-time with its rotation. 

Imagine looking at a whirlpool of water in your tub as the water is going down the drain. Think of this water as the equivalent of space, while the empty vacuum at its center would represent the invisible energy that causes the water to spiral around it down the drain. 

IFD also occurs in the frontal lobe of your brain when you engage in intense mental focus. Over 100 years ago esotericist Paschal Beverly Randolph taught the principles of what he called, Volantia, which offers us critical keys for understanding IFD as well as the quantum singularities that they precipitate.

If you would like to hear a musical rendition of what IFD would sound like—if it could be heard—I recommend that you listen to the instrumental for “Brooklyn Babies,” by RZA as BobbyDigital, from beginning to end. I want you to see, hear, and feel what I’m describing in this article instead of just reading a bunch of words on a screen. If you have no clue of what the **** I’m talking about then I’m just wasting your time. Then again, what is your time really worth if you believe that it is an illusion?

Back in the day when we conducted internet searches on our computers we would see an hour glass on our screens as the requested information was being pulled up. Sometimes you had to wait for a considerable amount of time before your page would load. The hour glass, of course, is a symbolic reference to time.  Through wireless technology, information is being gathered from the internet at increasingly higher speeds. As a result, the web browsing iconography (the hour glass) had to be upgraded to reflect the quantum leap that was being made in our collective space-time reference.

Nowadays, when we conduct our web searches we see a rotating circle appear on our monitors as our desired web pages load up much quicker than they did 15 years ago via dial up. The ring rotating clockwise represents a quantum singularity. A quantum singularity is an energetically charged, yet very localized, portion of space with a powerful gravitational pull. It’s sort of like a fat wet ***** on the verge of orgasm after being eaten, and then beaten, by a blazing bamboo cock.

However a quantum singularity is generated by the intensity of IFD occurring at a high speed of acceleration. This distortion in the fabric of space holds the key to space-time perception and the transference of higher intelligence from the causal plane into your brain through centripetal force. I use the term “space-time” because your ability to see space (height, width and depth) is a prerequisite for your perception of time. Space and time go hand-in-hand.

Over the past week or two, I’ve been getting random visuals of the ancient Kemetic god Khnum that pop in and out of my head. In my visions he has what looks like a powerful rotating black hole in his forehead that emits a bright light.

Khnum is both a water spirit and a creator god whom Egyptologists say molded the bodies of humans into being on a potter’s wheel. The ram-headed Khnum has even been identified as a master of the potter’s wheel. Yesterday, after years of reading about this potter’s wheel, I decided to challenge my own sense of inquisitiveness by getting some information on how a potter’s wheel works. I have provided a YouTube video right below for you to view this.

While watching the video I realized that Khnum’s “potter’s wheel” is really a metaphorical reference to a quantum singularity, a rotating ring, that he generates in his forehead. This “potter’s wheel” may even be the conceptual precursor to the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Cern, Switzerland. Only through contemplating and writing this post have I come to this realization on a conscious level.

Among other things, Khnum is the Kemetyu (so-called ancient Egyptian) cultural reference for the man or woman who is able to manifest the reality of their choice through the willful focus of their mind. Any man or woman who consistently does this can, and should, be identified as a “creator god” since they are molding the reality of their personal choice into being.

Large Hadron Collider

The Khnum man or woman is a “master manifestor” who has the power to hold a vivid vision in their head and make that vision tangible so that others can experience and benefit from it. In order to even begin manifesting anything into existence you must get the rotating disk in your forehead spinning. As the ring begins to pick up speed it generates a centrifugal force that projects outward. To activate mental rotation your consciousness must exist outside of the circle of time.

You can position yourself there through meditation, which has multiple forms besides the Yoga lotus position that many people are familiar with. When I am writing I am literally meditating with a pen or keyboard device in my hand. When I’m in my zone, I am outside the circle of time. The absence of sound—or at the very least—the ability to transcend your conscious awareness of it, is critical to a good meditation.

Time is generated by speech. Space-time perception is a byproduct of language. This is why if you look at various ancient scriptures across the globe, they often speak of creation (which requires the dimension of space-time to exist) coming into existence AFTER the utterance of spoken words.

Time does not exist in the vacuum of outer space because there is no oxygen there. You need oxygen to mold the sounds that give form and structure to the spoken word. If a man places his lips in his woman’s ear and romantically whispers “Honey, I bought you some Nutella,” he is forming those words through the manipulation of his mouth, tongue and throat. When the man’s breath hits the ambient oxygen surrounding he and his woman, the woman hears the oxygen particle’s vibration as a spoken word.  However what makes the sound possible is the oxygen around them. Again, there is no sound in a vacuum because no oxygen is present.

Nevertheless, human perception of time is speeding up, and we can see this when we observe the chronological sequence of communication trends within the construct of popular culture, most notably, social media. On MySpace, people would write a lot on their pages. Facebook is a continuation of that, but to a lesser degree. People share more pictures and videos on Facebook than they do text. With Twitter, the user is only permitted to type a couple of sentences.

With the introduction of Instagram, the central focus became pictures, as opposed to text. Young, curvy women who do not have much to say love Instagram, but so do the men and women who enjoy looking at these women. All of the preceding social media platforms I just named use lots of pictures, but only when Instagram came on the scene did pictures become the MAIN focus. As a writer, I wanted to understand why. To gain understanding, sometimes you have to look beyond the obvious.

The answer is that pictures offer a more direct means of communication that words have never offered the masses of human beings. Words are powerful, but they only have value and meaning to the extent that you can generate the pictures in your mind that correspond with them. This is why the more effective writers use metaphors and similes that are heavy with imagery in their writing. Pictures always convey instant messages to us that completely bypass the construct of time, whereas words may not.

If your mind cannot associate a clear picture with a particular word, then that word has no meaning for you. If you’re like most people, you’ll probably just skip over the word you're reading, but do not understand, instead of getting a dictionary to see what the word means. If the reader does not have a pictorial frame of reference for a word being used in a text, then the meaning that the word carries cannot penetrate the mind of the reader. The meaning is lost.

If pictures allow instant communication and immediate comprehension through images that clearly have a more universal meaning among humans than words do, then why was writing even invented in the first place? What is its intrinsic value? These two questions are rooted in the assumption that writing was intended for mass communication and universal understanding, but it was not. It is not the ideal medium for communication with the masses. It never was.

The Pyramid Text, Kemet's oldest known piece of writing.

Ancient Manuscript from the University of Timbuktu

Writing was initially invented BY an elite class FOR an elite class to precipitate an exchange of ideas and abstract concepts that could be conceived in the mind, but may not have had a tangible reference point in the objective world of consensus reality. Some people may call this elite class the Illuminati. That’s cool. However, I would be talking about the original Illuminati that was comprised of Black men and women who founded the earliest civilizations and empires on planet Earth. I’m not talking about the Bavarian Illuminati of Adam Weishaupt that some people like to read about in New World Order horror novels passing themselves off as the debriefings of insiders within the global power elite.

Communication that is specifically intended for the masses will revolve almost entirely around pictures, not words. Words are for the movers and shakers of our current world. Besides maybe a few athletes and entertainers, I can’t think of any affluent people who hold power and influence in the world who cannot read AND write effectively. The American movie industry is centered on moving pictures. With few exceptions, Hollywood primarily exists to mentally condition the masses under the guise of entertainment. It’s a Trojan horse for the Trojan man who may be out to screw you.

The most provocative pictures that garner the most interest from both men and women are usually pictures of beautiful women. How many times have you seen a very attractive woman say something on social media that is trivial or just downright stupid, yet she is showered with phony praises and compliments by people in her network? The dumber, or the more banal her commentary is, the more aware the woman is of her effect on her audience. You can see this because her words are always accompanied by her powerful image. The words don’t stand on their own because they can’t. This woman knows that her audience is not responding to her words. They are responding to her image. But her image IS the message, and that message is beauty. Pay attention.

We live in a world that can be very ugly. You have racial injustice, class struggles, gender inequality, homelessness and starvation. As a result, everyone craves for beauty and all that it entails. Beauty reinvigorates the mind and soothes the soul. Short sighted people see beauty as something shallow and trivial but it is VERY important to our lives. This is why intelligent people who have a lot of disposable income will always invest in some form of art. Beauty in all of its forms, in all of its interpretations, is the martial drumbeat behind our decisive march toward a timeless world, where appetite meets desire in between the blink of an eye.

The observable transition from our cultural emphasis on words, to an even greater preoccupation with images, strongly points to the ascendancy of the feminine principle that is rooted in matter, which is therefore visual. In his recent exegesis on the state of the world, Pope Francis urgently stressed the importance of taking care of the earth and its priceless resources. He referred to Earth as a “her” throughout his lengthy address.

While I certainly do not consider the Vatican to be an institution of higher spiritual enlightenment, I think that the Pope’s words are worthy of note, especially when they are examined within the context of this article. The rotating ring that replaced the hour glass icon in your internet browses may very well be a womb ushering the birth of a new global paradigm.  

Yesterday is dead. Tomorrow is a precious curiosity. Today is a gift cloaked in a box decorated with the perceptual ribbons that we call the present. However, this present is only a gift if it is a bridge to a rich and fulfilling future. From my vantage point, that future is a rotating circle full of endless possibility.

@JohnnyRedStorm

Never made the connection, but he's a writer as well who lives in the city with a pretty successful blog. If you were looking to go that route still he's a good dude to know 

@hallywoodxo  When you get a moment would you repost something for me. I searched and could not find it.

About a year ago you posted a video in here.

It was a video where they play certain tones/music and it manipulated matter.

example: sand was poured out on a table and when a certain tone was played the sand arranged itself into certain shapes/images

Do you know what I am talking about?

Last edited:
@hallywoodxo
 When you get a moment would you repost something for me. I searched and could not find it.

About a year ago you posted a video in here.

It was a video where they play certain tones/music and it manipulated matter.

example: sand was poured out on a table and when a certain tone was played the sand arranged itself into certain shapes/images

Do you know what I am talking about?

And no prob Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom