Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
30,000 guillotine's? Mandatory RFID chip law hidden in Obama Care? Both false. That boy caught up in the mix.

#killuminati #disempowerment #distractions

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]The Choice is Ours (2016)
[/COLOR]

This documentary explores the determinants of behavior to dispel the myth of “human nature”, demonstrating that environment shapes behavior. It illustrates how our social structures impose our values and behaviors demonstrating that our global monetary system is obsolete and increasingly insufficient to meet the needs of most people. It concludes with the vision of The Venus Project to build an entirely new world from the ground up, a “redesign of the culture” where all enjoy a high standard of living, free of servitude and debt, while also protecting the environment.

Nothing about the World is as it seems.
Everything that is, simply isn't..

In a large part, if its based on what currently gets us out of bed in the mornings, it's all for nothing.

[COLOR=#red]The Choice is Ours (2016)
[/COLOR]

This documentary explores the determinants of behavior to dispel the myth of “human nature”, demonstrating that environment shapes behavior. It illustrates how our social structures impose our values and behaviors demonstrating that our global monetary system is obsolete and increasingly insufficient to meet the needs of most people. It concludes with the vision of The Venus Project to build an entirely new world from the ground up, a “redesign of the culture” where all enjoy a high standard of living, free of servitude and debt, while also protecting the environment.

Thanks ben, great stuff as always. What are your thoughts on magic?

All 35 parts are worth the watch imo

Chills...

Raw footage taken from the 32nd floor of a New York University student dorm on September 11, 2001 is just now going viral, nearly 15 years after the World Trade Center attacks.

The video picks up shortly after the first plane hit the north tower, with two female students unsure what to make of the situation – one of them talking to her mom on the phone.

Are vaccines really linked to autism?
How do yall feel about vacines :nerd:

There is no data that I'm aware of that is concrete evidence of vaccines causing autism.

I was skeptical of some vaccines before my daughter was born and I did the research. Its both selfish and dangerous to not vaccinate your children. There are major issues that can arise not just from the typical big name illnesses, but from simple every day bacteria.

Children who aren't vaccinated are treated and tested differently in hospitals, it's more time consuming and invasive for the child and nonvaccinated kids tend to need antibiotics more often than vaccinated kids which is a danger in itself.

There are children literally dying in other countries from things we have vaccines for. Google children with smallpox and look at the pictures. Before vaccinations were available and the disease was nearly wiped off the earth (that we know of) that was a reality for people.

Look for the data on the decline of illnesses that we have vaccines for. Some of them no longer even occur naturally because they don't have a vessel to spread and grow.

I'm not saying vaccines are 100% safe, as that is definitely not true. There are complications that can arise and yes even kill you. But the good outweighs the bad (based on current knowledge) by tons.

Last edited:
Are vaccines really linked to autism?
How do yall feel about vacines :nerd:

thinking it may be something in the vaccines, the food we eat, the air we breathe - or all of the above or something else

none of the powers that be are talking & no one else seems to care any more than contributing to an autism fund
and letting the powers that be 'figure it out' - vicious cycle than gets us nowhere

meanwhile rates are steadily increasing

vaccine

food & air

?

Last edited:
all these gluten allergies on the rise as well

so gluten isn't the best thing for human consumption...but what explains the increase in gluten allergy symptoms? its not just awareness either.

is it the gluten by itself? or how is the wheat cultivated & processed? is there a multiplier effect between the two in terms of allergic symptoms?
whats going on inside bodies that cant process wheat w/o moderate allergy?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom