Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you learned? Is it real?

Mostly the history of sorcery and witchcraft, how they practice it, the preparation, etc.

And I cannot say for sure if it is all real, but some of the stuff I've seen on black magic...can't be a coincidence.

Which is why I'd never try and play with that type of stuff.

Mostly the history of sorcery and witchcraft, how they practice it, the preparation, etc.

And I cannot say for sure if it is all real, but some of the stuff I've seen on black magic...can't be a coincidence.

the duality of man

and as far as the air....all the weather modification and whatever else that is constantly being sprayed in the air can't be helping our individual health imo...

all these gluten allergies on the rise as well

so gluten isn't the best thing for human consumption...but what explains the increase in gluten allergy symptoms? its not just awareness either.

is it the gluten by itself? or how is the wheat cultivated & processed? is there a multiplier effect between the two in terms of allergic symptoms?
whats going on inside bodies that cant process wheat w/o moderate allergy?

:nerd:

This has weighed on my mind a little. Humans have been consuming wheats and grains for close to 100,000 years and I've only recently, I say the past 4-5 years, been hearing about these gluten allergies.

Definitely something that should get more research.

Speaking of food, there MAY be a link between digestive abnormalities, immune system complications, and autism :nerd: it has been researched but everything was inconclusive. It was previously thought to be genetic but over time they're finding that other things, environmental factors included, could be causing an uptick in autism rates.

So you might be on to something with the food and air thing :nerd:

Speaking of food, there MAY be a link between digestive abnormalities, immune system complications, and autism :nerd: it has been researched but everything was inconclusive. It was previously thought to be genetic but over time they're finding that other things, environmental factors included, could be causing an uptick in autism rates.

a lot of things are nature AND nurture...making the premise of 'which is it' irrelevant in those cases

that is - the old saying that genetics loads the gun & the environment pulls the trigger

problems of genetic & environmental concern - both can play their part creating a problem, not mutually exclusive
hand & hand
this also includes social issues imo

Last edited:

i've posted this book before...

...but D Fly D Fly ...I think you specifically would enjoy it.

its one of those classics

:nerd:

0]

Last edited:
Is it really? Cause I'll def look it up

Yes.

It is one of my go-to books on these types of things. Pineal gland friendly. Helps set a good foundation. Just beware, most have an agenda.
One has to utilize the goods parts. Do your research, etc.

I don't know if newer copies have been altered/abridged...but the one i posted is the og paperback release.

Last edited:

a lot of things are nature AND nurture...making the premise of 'which is it' irrelevant in those cases

that is - the old saying that genetics loads the gun & the environment pulls the trigger

problems of genetic & environmental concern - both can play their part creating a problem, not mutually exclusive
hand & hand
this also includes social issues imo

Fully agree. For the bolded part, are you familiar with the term epigenetics?

For the bolded part, are you familiar with the term epigenetics?

vaguely
it could go under the umbrella of what i was talking about yes

but triggering genes is different than altering dna - which is another problem yet discussed...

was hearing about pigs growing human organs and whatnot - a lot of backlash, but not for the problem i foresee...altering individual human dna and therefore generations
lab chimuras may already exist

current healthy humans w/o mutation or negative environment should live about 120 years imo
so 70-85 years is way off, is the way i look at it

Last edited:
What have you learned? Is it real?

What can't be a coincidence?

I'll check out those links.

ya, kind of a a weird statement tho ^

and imagine if american indians are devolved hybrid survivors of an ancient culture; great in mind & spirit

ancients that might face palm at direction of both the white man & the indian so to speak

Last edited:
Whats the difference? Alchemical magic IS the magic of the universe and creation as far as i can tell.

To me there's a difference.

And our understanding of Alchemy is most likely different as well. However, one of the key principles of Hermeticism is "As Above So Below" and if you cross check that with religious explanations of the "big bang" it all ties together with my understanding of Alchemy so I agree with you. Sorry to be vague, but I'm choosing to do so for my own personal reasons.

As far as Black magic and sorcery etc. I consider it as real as the loch ness monster and ghosts. That's just me, though.

Last edited:
Are vaccines really linked to autism?
How do yall feel about vacines :nerd:

thinking it may be something in the vaccines, the food we eat, the air we breathe - or all of the above or something else

none of the powers that be are talking & no one else seems to care any more than contributing to an autism fund
and letting the powers that be 'figure it out' - vicious cycle than gets us nowhere

meanwhile rates are steadily increasing

vaccine

food & air

?
'Four generations. When you say, "I had all my shots and I'm fine," you are comparing apples and oranges. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Too much of a bad thing can be disastrous.'

Do I think vaccs cause autism? Yea. DO I think vaccs work as intended? Yea
Its like giving penicillin to everyone. Its gon work for most but some ppl allergic and cant hangle it.
Its a big business and dont affect the majority tho so they dont care to see the link

Last edited:
Someone close to me believes Austism is being caused with Vaccines, unintentionally on purpose. Increasing cases of Autism is obviously not the agenda but a side effect of another agenda that unfortunately is linked to and goes hand in hand with the Ultimate agenda, human genocide.

I don't know if they've seen too many Movies or YouTube videos but they are becoming quite fanatical in regards traditional medicine and store bought foods and specifically Vaccines.

Last edited:
'Four generations. When you say, "I had all my shots and I'm fine," you are comparing apples and oranges. Too much of a good thing can be bad. Too much of a bad thing can be disastrous.'

Is this true or just something created on the internet? If so, that is a lot of vaccines for the kid.

Whats the difference? Alchemical magic IS the magic of the universe and creation as far as i can tell.

To me there's a difference.

And our understanding of Alchemy is most likely different as well. However, one of the key principles of Hermeticism is "As Above So Below" and if you cross check that with religious explanations of the "big bang" it all ties together with my understanding of Alchemy so I agree with you. Sorry to be vague, but I'm choosing to do so for my own personal reasons.

As far as Black magic and sorcery etc. I consider it as real as the loch ness monster and ghosts. That's just me, though.

Whats the difference? I'd appreciate any literature you have concerning your understanding of alchemy if you dont want to discuss it outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom