Someone explain to me why money is so powerful

Reaction score
Money is probably the most powerful material in the world. It can control almost everyone except those mindful/intelligent or wealthy enough to not desire it.

But why is it so coveted? There has to be more than just the material side where cash means you can buy whatever you want. It grants respect and admiration. And why is it that a lot of women love rich men, especially those that stunt a lot?

Finally, is there any downside to the money? Apart from the risk of being a target and people trying to get your money through you, what else is bad about it? It doesn't necessarily change who you are/who you are friends with, as long as you keep your personality in check...

Money is probably the most powerful material in the world. It can control almost everyone except those mindful/intelligent or wealthy enough to not desire it.

But why is it so coveted? There has to be more than just the material side where cash means you can buy whatever you want. It grants respect and admiration. And why is it that a lot of women love rich men, especially those that stunt a lot?

Finally, is there any downside to the money? Apart from the risk of being a target and people trying to get your money through you, what else is bad about it? It doesn't necessarily change who you are/who you are friends with, as long as you keep your personality in check...

Homework help?
3153689e6e4a9516cd7662177e469f30bb3c0422_r.gif

Yeah right, I've been on NT long enough to not post my homework on here... I could probably write an entire thesis in the time it takes for me to gather all the replies
laugh.gif

This is my reflecting on life thread.

Yeah right, I've been on NT long enough to not post my homework on here... I could probably write an entire thesis in the time it takes for me to gather all the replies
laugh.gif

This is my reflecting on life thread.

I hope this isnt homework help but I'll help.

See I believe in money, power, and respect.
First you get the money.
Then you get the muthafudgin, power.
After you get the %#+@+%’ power mofos will respect you.

It’s the key to life.
Whatchu’ need in life.
When you eatin’ right.
Help you sleep at night.
You’ll see the light.

And that is why money is so powerful.

The End.

I hope this isnt homework help but I'll help.

See I believe in money, power, and respect.
First you get the money.
Then you get the muthafudgin, power.
After you get the %#+@+%’ power mofos will respect you.

It’s the key to life.
Whatchu’ need in life.
When you eatin’ right.
Help you sleep at night.
You’ll see the light.

And that is why money is so powerful.

The End.

Life checklist.

Life/Health - Money buys health insurance, surgical procedure
Looks - Money buys cosmetic surgery
Education - Money buys the best education, property taxes fund the local schools
Women - Look at Jay-Z/Donald Trump

Life checklist.

Life/Health - Money buys health insurance, surgical procedure
Looks - Money buys cosmetic surgery
Education - Money buys the best education, property taxes fund the local schools
Women - Look at Jay-Z/Donald Trump

Originally Posted by cguy610

People that say "mo money mo problems" and aren't singing a rap song are full of crap.

what do you mean more money more problems are true you have people coming to you asking for money you have to worry about how to use it how not to waste it now you will be recieving alot of hate from alot of people lets say you buy a house you have to balance mortgage and if you buy a car thats car note and ins theres alot of thing that money brings honestly I dont want to name them all nut thats pretty much some of it

Originally Posted by cguy610

People that say "mo money mo problems" and aren't singing a rap song are full of crap.

what do you mean more money more problems are true you have people coming to you asking for money you have to worry about how to use it how not to waste it now you will be recieving alot of hate from alot of people lets say you buy a house you have to balance mortgage and if you buy a car thats car note and ins theres alot of thing that money brings honestly I dont want to name them all nut thats pretty much some of it

Back
Top Bottom