Someone help me out here Vol Hiccups for almost 24 hours.

24 hours?
laugh.gif

Just hold your breath for like a hour... and you should be good.

I ain't joking. They started round 2 yesterday and have been bugging me since. I serve tables so it was a @+#*$ trying to talk to em. I"ve tried awhole bunch of !#%! to get them to stop but nothing works. I'll probly just head out to the clinic right now. FML

Try:

- Sitting up straight
- Then take deep breaths
- Drink some water, it may help

Originally Posted by socluis90

I ain't joking. They started round 2 yesterday and have been bugging me since. I serve tables so it was a @+#*$ trying to talk to em. I"ve tried a whole bunch of !#%! to get them to stop but nothing works. I'll probly just head out to the clinic right now. FML
OMG

DUDE I KNOW ITS SERIOUS

I JUST HAD IT FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT

i had a fever and a virus made me hiccup 5 days straight, it was impossible sleeping (btw today is the first day i didnt have hiccups)

unfortunately theres nothing u can do it, just got to wait it out

methods i tried and nothing worked

spoonful of sugar
sipping water
mouthful of water, holding breath for 30 seconds, then swallowing it
holding my breath until i couldnt

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I ain't joking. They started round 2 yesterday and have been bugging me since. I serve tables so it was a @+#*$ trying to talk to em. I"ve tried a whole bunch of !#%! to get them to stop but nothing works. I'll probly just head out to the clinic right now. FML
OMG

DUDE I KNOW ITS SERIOUS

i had a fever and a virus made me hiccup 5 days straight, it was impossible sleeping (btw today is the first day i didnt have hiccups)

spoonful of sugar
sipping water

laugh.gif
I've tried all that plus a bunch of other +++@ but 5 days straightmust be horrible! I'ma just see what the doctor tells me. Thanks for the response though, gave me hope lol.

Trust me take a nice spoonfull of peanut butter. maybe 2 or 3 if its that bad. When i get the hiccups for some reason i get it bad and it actually hurts, myfriends and mom laugh at me when im running for the peanut butter lol. ALWAYS gets rid of them for me

Get water with a straw
Plug you ears with you fingers,
while doing this, drink the water through the straw.
Works everytime for me

tablespoon of sugar...or two

and the peanut butter works two.....drink a full glass of water too when you do both of these

this always works for me, hold your chin down to your chest and hold your breath for about 10-15 seconds, its simple but it works every single time for me

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

OMG

DUDE I KNOW ITS SERIOUS

spoonful of sugar
sipping water

laugh.gif
I've tried all that plus a bunch of other +++@ but 5 days straight must be horrible! I'ma just see what the doctor tells me. Thanks for the response though, gave me hope lol.
my doctor gave me this one medicine, and i took it, it made me so drowsy and stuff, it helped me sleep at night and got rid of the hiccups forshort periods, but that was it

yo, i'm going to be real serious and tell you something that i saw on mythbusters and it works every time. light a match, then throw the match in the a cupof water. drink the water. hiccups gone.

This method has never failed me:

Take a big glass of water, and instead of sipping it normally, sip from the opposite side of the cup.
It looks ******ed and feels awkward.
You should be slightly bent over it, with the water going onto the roof of your mouth.

Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom