someone put me on to nujabes

my friends have showed me a couple songs time to time, but i really don't know much about him

my friends have showed me a couple songs time to time, but i really don't know much about him

He was mostly known for making smooth jazzy instrumentals and collab'd with hip hop artists from time to time, unfortunately he died around this time last year in a car crash. As someone who has listened to his music for years now I can honestly say he is easily in my top 5 when it comes to producers. I would also recommend looking into Blazo, Nomak, and shin-ski as they have sort've a similar sound to their music as well

He was mostly known for making smooth jazzy instrumentals and collab'd with hip hop artists from time to time, unfortunately he died around this time last year in a car crash. As someone who has listened to his music for years now I can honestly say he is easily in my top 5 when it comes to producers. I would also recommend looking into Blazo, Nomak, and shin-ski as they have sort've a similar sound to their music as well

Good stuff, although it's very hard to find and expensive. I've been looking for Modul Soul for months now. The cheapest I found $60..used
30t6p3b.gif

It's trying to find and catch a unicorn. Anyone have any links??

Good stuff, although it's very hard to find and expensive. I've been looking for Modul Soul for months now. The cheapest I found $60..used
30t6p3b.gif

It's trying to find and catch a unicorn. Anyone have any links??

there's one on ebay going for like $35 right now. Seems legit, but I havent bought anything from there in a while so i'm not 100% sure

there's one on ebay going for like $35 right now. Seems legit, but I havent bought anything from there in a while so i'm not 100% sure

thanks guys, i was watching some vids on youtube the guy used one of his songs, sad to hear he passed away. mad good stuff.

thanks guys, i was watching some vids on youtube the guy used one of his songs, sad to hear he passed away. mad good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom