Someone ruining the vibe unappreciation

iono bout you but i like smoking with new people. i smoke with new people and always get paid back. smoke em out once and i get smoked out every damn time isee em. just as long as theyr not some lames. then it ruins it. but that doesnt happen to often

both are dope but i enjoy
pimp.gif
by myself a bit more.

I hate smoking with folks I don't know so I stopped doing it like a year ago. I'd rather smoke with somebody than by myself but some folks are boringas hell.

sometimes i prefer to smoke by myself but im always down to smoke with the regulars

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

smokin w/ girls Only for me or solo
imo girls ruin it the most more than anyone. either get mad stuck and kill the mood or just plain annoying. i guess it really depends on the girlscause some girls smoke tough

Yup, theres always that one dude who talk too much. I be like bruva calm down damn.

Both are cool with me. Sometimes, it's cool to do it by yourself, chill to some music, and get lost in your thoughts.
pimp.gif

I dont even enjoying doing that anymore, only person I dont mind
pimp.gif
with is the roommate.....

with the topic title, I was gonna hate, I hate goin out with that one dude who no matter what will not enjoy themselves, like just sit back n chill!

Solo is amazin, when you got some good food, music, Nat Geo on TV is
pimp.gif

Smoking with the homies is
pimp.gif
too.

But then you got the dude who cant handle it, and starts doing weird !#*%, backflips and !#*%
smh.gif

Solo...Trees only.
Smokin with somebody was fun back when I was in like 12th grade.The memories where non stop lol!

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Solo is amazin, when you got some good food, music, Nat Geo on TV is
pimp.gif

Smoking with the homies is
pimp.gif
too.

But then you got the dude who cant handle it, and starts doing weird !#*%, backflips and !#*%
smh.gif
word.
one time my brothers homeboy started crying and #$%^.
i guess some wierd @#%$ was going on in his head or sumthing, i think he needs medication or some #$%^
yo never got a nother joint passed to him again after that
smh.gif
at rookie smokers

either or, just chose the crowd WISELY. my homies roomie be straight BLOWIN MY HIGH word to Cam and Vado. wait... wheres BOSS of ALL BOSSES AT!!!!!!!!

I like to smoke by myself or with my crew. I just hate when they ask to match and bring a extra person. Match= 1 blunt per head

The worst is when you ride by a cop with a lit L, smoke everywhere, that crazy feeling in your stomach

i like smokin dolo... the last thing i want is somebody to talk my !+*%$% head off while im tryin to zone...

its cool every now and then but one of my boys literally never stops talking...

Man don't y'all have damn jobs? I can't afford to lose mine, which is why I don't indulge in the marijuana smog, even though I want to.

Yes I'm
mad.gif

(I'm probably one of the people y'all are talking about
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man don't y'all have damn jobs? I can't afford to lose mine, which is why I don't indulge in the marijuana smog, even though I want to.

Yes I'm
mad.gif

(I'm probably one of the people y'all are talking about
laugh.gif
)

Not all jobs drug test...and there are ways around drug tests if you wanna take that risk.

I smoke dolo...but most of the time with other people.

Back
Top Bottom