Someone tell me where I can get a pair of Nike Roshe Runs in Toronto

I've been looking everywhere...I might just end up buying them online if nobody can tell me where to get them anywhere near me...

SVP queen has 3-4 colourways, was there today. Cartwright had the siren reds in some sizes last wk. I've got 2 pair so far, love them

Nike Bloor just got their the Roshe Wovens in, Black and the Atomic Teals - $105.

They also dropped the premium NRG ones a week ago as well - $110.

SVP warehouse down the street from me has them (The Steeles & Hwy 27 location, & it seems a lot of the staff are rocking the black/red version, store colours, I guess)

Not a lot of colorways left, but they were IIRC last week about $60-70 a pair

On Sunday when Nike Vaughan Mills was running their 30% boxing week sale there were some random pairs on the hash wall after discount would have been about $28 + tax.

Unluckily for me they only had about 2 light grey/yellow sz 10s, 1 pair of red/white sz 11s, 1 dark grey/yellow pair sz 12 & some random sz 14s including Iguanas. I didn't check any smaller sizes but they're probably there

If the OP is any of the above sizes, a trip to VMills might still be worth it

I'm an 11 it seems in the Roshe Runs. I'll come across them for a decent price/trade later on down the road.

Back
Top Bottom