songs that The Dream wrote

^
Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

When you listen to a good R&B album:

J. Holiday - Back of My Lac,
Ne-Yo - In My Own Words, or
Trey Songz - Gotta Make It

and then listen to Dream's album you would be disappointed with the results of his album, that's all.

The songs he write are good but the material for his album is not as good. Suffocate was a great song.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zona0924

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Dream can't sing

Dream has zero swag
How Dream pulled Nivea

You sir, are salty.

grin.gif
Try reading my post. My point was that yes, we all know Dream don't have swag and can't sing. Point being, I acknowledge this and I'm STILL saying this does not take away from his CD.
You're right though, I'm definitely salty about the Nivea thing
laugh.gif

if it helps you out. Miss Info said Nivea was backstage with Wayne when he performed out here in Newark (full of his stans btw) so shes leavin DREAMsupposedly.

"forget you man"

chris brown- you:

You, you, you, you, you, you, you you, you, you, you, you
Girl when I was with you
You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you ,you, youuuuu
Girl with you
You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, youuuu
Girl when I was with you
You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, youuuu

he stated that he does this on purpose and for a reason.

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

i think hes better off just writing for others. He seems too gimmicky to me

maybe so, but his album he made went hard. didnt really like him initially, but I can't deny his knack for making good sounding music

laugh.gif
So I said I'll listen to purple kisses since alot of dudes on hereare co-signing it. I cant believe you are telling other people that this is a good song or a
pimp.gif
song or anything other than a straight garbage song. Dude sucks, but has nicebeats. Oh and he can't sing to save his life. Dude is catchy, but lets not confuse catchy with being good. You can be catchy and be garbage.

i dunno... but everything ive heard from his has been mad simple...
And the problem is........? You clearly don't understand how this industry works, people want something simple and catchy, what you want,Canibus writing R&B songs?

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

And the problem is........? You clearly don't understand how this industry works, people want something simple and catchy, what you want, Canibus writing R&B songs?

i meant melody wise fool... not the words themselves...
smh.gif
stay in ya place... broad

Originally Posted by TW3EK

And the problem is........? You clearly don't understand how this industry works, people want something simple and catchy, what you want, Canibus writing R&B songs?

smh.gif

I see why you bold the you clearly don't know how this industry works part I mean look how long you been trying to get into it with those wack !$$beats and your still a bum so obviously i'm right broad

smh.gif

I see why you bold the you clearly don't know how this industry works part I mean look how long you been trying to get into it with those wack !$$ beats and your still a bum so obviously i'm right broad

eyes.gif

males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait/ what u mad cuz he push rhymes and u just hate?

smh.gif

I see why you bold the you clearly don't know how this industry works part I mean look how long you been trying to get into it with those wack !$$ beats and your still a bum so obviously i'm right broad

I see we're still at it with the "Your beats suck" defence
eyes.gif

Anyway, I like Dream his stuff. Love/Hate was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

smh.gif

I see we're still at it with the "Your beats suck" defence
eyes.gif

Anyway, I like Dream his stuff. Love/Hate was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wowwwww this dude really said "defence" I'm about to use the learn to spell "defence" right now..and Tw3ek I have so much to bejealous of you
roll.gif
roll.gif
you are one of the biggest bums I have seen on Niketalk so I wish I can be aloser like you

Back
Top Bottom