Songs you listen to when noones around vol.5

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by JorPun662

this thread is missing testicles
I'm sorry I dont have shook ones repeating itself on my ipod while reciting d-block lyrics
indifferent.gif
Word. I'm sorry, kiddo, but some dude talking reckless in my ear...cursing and what not, is not what I want to hear all day.

no lie...I use to plenty of classical music...something about those pieces are straight up epic to me and have me
eek.gif
eek.gif
and geekin the whole time.

Aside from that...I'll listen to my fair share of music from the pop princesses. SMH.

Billy Joel - big shot
Marilyn Manson - dope show + tainted love =
pimp.gif

Dennis Brown - this love of mines

The only reason why I listen tot hese songs dolo is because none of my people really dig 'em, except for the Dennis Brown, but only with the ladies ..

Garth Brooks not all of it because some of it is WAY TOO COUNTRY but dude can be dope.. Other than that I dont know

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

corrine bailey rae
that tiny !#$ 8-track album was the truth.

have way too many to think of, only one that stands out that i really overplayed was christina aguilera's back to basics.

Fergie Big Girls Don't Cry...i go hard when this song comes on...turn it up...close my eyse...

I'm liable to be listening to anything if you walk in on me. I won't just turn on anything while other people are around though, unless it's likemy family, who is pretty open minded with their music tastes.

old techno songs like
darude-sandstorm and feel the beat
daft punk-one more time
eiffel 65- im blue
lady gaga- just dance

edit
mulan-i'll make a man out of you
lol its like stuck in my head
eek.gif
i think i remember that*%@%

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

Corrine Bailey Rae - Like A Star
Frank Sinatra - Strangers In The Night
Lykke Li - Tonight
JoJo - To Little To Late
Hilary Duff - Come Clean
Ill Nino - How Can I Live
Imogen Heap - Have You Got It In You
No Doubt - Don't Speak
no doubt had a few hot songs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Movie scores

The theme song to House

The song in the new Tomb Raider video game i think its called Gorecki by Lamb or vice verse.

Back
Top Bottom