Sonicare Toothbrushes worth it?

For those of you who own one of these toothbrushes, is it worth buying? I'm thinking about buying one, but I want to make sure it is no gimmick. Thanksin advance for the input.

you will feel like you never have brushed your teeth in your life the first time you use one. My mouth has improved 100% with one

Yeah I would really recommend it. My mom is a dental hygeniest so we have been up on them for at least the past few years and I can't go back to a regularbrush.

just copped one myself about a month ago, I can never go to a normal toothbrush again. You really feel the brush cleaning between your teeth

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

wouldnt this be the same thing as a Mac vs PC....

If it was between like Oral-B or Braun then I guess you would be a little bit closer.

always thought about getting one myself

im lazy like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

you will feel like you never have brushed your teeth in your life the first time you use one. My mouth has improved 100% with one

Agreed 10000% I got one close to 3 years ago and its worth each and every penny.

I work for a dentist office, and the dentist says the best electric toothbrushes are the Oral B ones with circular brushes

Damn they got that much better? I had one in 2000 and it was weak as hell
laugh.gif

ive been thinking of getting one for a while any recommendations? im not trying to spend like 200 bucks or anything like that, but im willing to do like 100 oranywhere around that price.

I really like mine.

Check out Sam's Club. They have a packaged deal with 2 for 120.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

YES

my mom is a dentist, we all have one my gf does too.

is the top of the line model, they are DEF worth it OP.

for those who are serious i can prolly work out a really good deal, my mom actually sells them too in her office.

Back
Top Bottom