Soo I went to the Katt Willaims show in stl and........

Originally Posted by Bastitch

If you see a ton of a comedians work on TV and DVDs, you're most likely going to be at least slightly disappointed from their club dates.

Comedians will tour and go through numerous hours of material. From those hours, they will trim down to about 45 minutes of what you'll end up seeing on TV. And even then, it will be edited down to only the best stuff.

But like any time I've been in a comedy club, just being there makes the live experience so much better than seeing a comedian on TV.

Nail on the head....that is 10000% true.

Only really funny part with him was when he talked about kevin federline......I won't give it away.....but it was funny as hell......and a part about theattack at the san francisco zoo......that's about it

Originally Posted by Lex Rockhead

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

money mark

laugh.gif

lol wow

Thats what i heard that the show in sacramento was fun
but katt tried to freestyle his jokes and they werent all that

but the 2 chics,leslie and some short haired lady and some dude named d millitant were funny as hell
Exactly how I felt when I went to see him in Sacramento. I enjoyed the show, but he was not that funny. Wish he would have did some of his oldmaterial. Tickets were 40-50.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

If you see a ton of a comedians work on TV and DVDs, you're most likely going to be at least slightly disappointed from their club dates.

Comedians will tour and go through numerous hours of material. From those hours, they will trim down to about 45 minutes of what you'll end up seeing on TV. And even then, it will be edited down to only the best stuff.

But like any time I've been in a comedy club, just being there makes the live experience so much better than seeing a comedian on TV.

grin.gif
True, but I saw Dave Chapelle live and it was just as funny if notfunnier than some of his dvd's and specials...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom