Sooooooooo...

I knew where this was going.
laugh.gif

You're right, though.

Ah, another one of these fun, condescending posts.

The people who think they're so much more knowledgeable than the rest of the forum never cease to amaze me.

The people who think they're so much more knowledgeable than the rest of the forum never cease to amaze me.

This series is going to be all bad for ATL. Dwight is about to post a career high in everything this series

This series is going to be all bad for ATL. Dwight is about to post a career high in everything this series

I'm a Hawks fan.

*insert Alonzo Mourning .gif" in response to everything said so far

We have bodies to throw at Dwight though, Collins, Zaza, Armstrong, we might see an Etan Thomas sighting.

I'm a Hawks fan.

*insert Alonzo Mourning .gif" in response to everything said so far

We have bodies to throw at Dwight though, Collins, Zaza, Armstrong, we might see an Etan Thomas sighting.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

So you think that Atlanta is the favorite in this series?
laugh.gif
Why do head-to-head records now not matter with certain teams of our choosing?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

So you think that Atlanta is the favorite in this series?
laugh.gif
Why do head-to-head records now not matter with certain teams of our choosing?

Dont think Atlanta will win but hopefully it won't be as bad as last year, painful to watch

Dont think Atlanta will win but hopefully it won't be as bad as last year, painful to watch

Back
Top Bottom