Sorry to Bother You (The Film) official thread

No spoilers but it's listed as sci-fi and fantasy, not a comedy.

I was picturing a comedy. You know how Waiting parody of the fast dining I dustry, I incorrectly thought this was going to be the call center equivalent .

If I'm not mistaken, Boots refers to it as an absurdist dark comedy with magical realism and sci-fi elements.

Just watched it, and it's still processing, honestly. It was like the Chappelle show meets black mirror. Obvious i know but this joint would've done 50x better with Glover.

When the horse fell out of the bathroom :wow: :x :rofl: bruh. I was not expecting that twist.

No spoilers but it's listed as sci-fi and fantasy, not a comedy.

I was picturing a comedy. You know how Waiting parody of the fast dining I dustry, I incorrectly thought this was going to be the call center equivalent .
It's a comedy. A dark one at that but halfway through it goes full sci-fi :lol:

I totally get if some ppl aren't in to sci-fi or fantasy not being able to stomach this and some of the realism brought to it. Hell even if you love it **** is still unsettling and out of nowhere.

First time watching the movie I kept saying this has to be a hallucination, a dream, a bad trip. It has to, but nope it kept going and became the subplot for the rest of the movie :lol:

Just watched this movie on Hulu..

Worryfree basically a parody of Foxconn in China.

I wonder if the foxconn campus they are building in Wisconsin is gonna be similar to what they have in China :rolleyes

Just watched it tonight...was cool but def dragged on and random **** started happening by the end

Ghost was drinking and wylin out. Def the highlight of the film

Back
Top Bottom