Sort of Strange request from my neighbor

ok, it's either 1 of 2 things.

1) your neighbor owes another bank and can't open a new account at another bank (other banks DO check on that information). His motives may be pure, but itsounds fishy, which leads me to...

2) it's money laundering.

just don't do it tho. if he needs the money bad enough, he'll mail it.

Cause this has bad news written all over it, and I was wondering if you were like 15 or something.

Don't do it. 100 dollars is small small potates to risk whatever these guys are up to.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

that's called fraud.

the check is bad.

you deposit it.

you give them the money

the bank comes after you for the funds when they find out the check is bad

some neighbor you have

Yup, most banks credit you the money same or next day. You go get it thinking everything is good and about 3 for days later your account is negative in theamount withdrawn. Your reported to chex systems and can't open an account for a while...and u gota pay that money back.

bro first of all, if u were skiptical about it.. and u say its ur neighbor.. which apprently you do not know that well, u shouldnt have given him him all thosestuff the first place.. no you're worried.. lol i though neighbors would ask for sugar or something.. but i guess dis one wanted ur checking account.. lmao

it's not a scam if it's cash, probably money laundering.

if it's a check, then def fraud.

Ya its all cash, i just dont see what can happen you know? ^^And Im pretty sure it aint gon be wired from another account.

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

He said it was cash which i dont get, i mean it dont cost much to open an account, and I dont even know how much it is yet.

In that case do it. I've done this before. The person wiring the money is usually the one they can trace it back to, they are the ones pulling it from theaccount it's coming from. Once its in your account its cash money. The bank is not gonna let it go through if they see anything fishy. Go for it and tellhim you want 30%

Ok so he said that she just sold a car for 4,000 and she lives in Colorado and wants to send the money to AZ. Wants me to just withdrawl it and give it to him.??

You need to inform your neighbors of western union my friend. it wont even cost 100 bucks.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

You need to inform your neighbors of western union my friend. it wont even cost 100 bucks.
laugh.gif
, exactly....

Back
Top Bottom