Soulja Boy appreciation post

Yes, you read the title right this is an appreciation post for Souljaboytellem' but this is not Soulja Boy's music appreciation thread. It's a thread reconizing his work ethic. He has reached a level of financial success many American adults will not reach in their life time before the age of 21. Like most grown people I thought SB would be done after Crank That but he is still here dropping songs and cashing YouTube checks. Makes me wonder were in the hell did I make a wrong turn in my 25 years.

You may hate his music all you want but to hate his work ethic is just silly.

Swag

Yes, you read the title right this is an appreciation post for Souljaboytellem' but this is not Soulja Boy's music appreciation thread. It's a thread reconizing his work ethic. He has reached a level of financial success many American adults will not reach in their life time before the age of 21. Like most grown people I thought SB would be done after Crank That but he is still here dropping songs and cashing YouTube checks. Makes me wonder were in the hell did I make a wrong turn in my 25 years.

You may hate his music all you want but to hate his work ethic is just silly.

Swag

laugh.gif

soulja's weed budget is somebody elses mortgage
smokin.gif

no hate from me. i actually enjoy dude
laugh.gif

soulja's weed budget is somebody elses mortgage
smokin.gif

no hate from me. i actually enjoy dude
laugh.gif

soulja+boy.jpg

5. Soulja Boy 

Aka the 2011 Mr Bojangles. This %+%+# also deserves recognition as the @@#% of the decade namsayin. I dont even kno how %%+#$$!+%##** listen to this %*$!#! music....nevermind callin that $%*% hip hop. If it was 1930 this %+%+# would be rockin a necklace made of chicken legs n pigs feet n be tap dancin on watermelons for a livin. Anyways...sons music is only technically hip hop....like drinkin a beer wit a straw n a umbrella in the bottle is technically drinkin a beer namsayin. Hidin behind 50 Cent wont protect you from ya own b****a**ness tho son. This %+%+# been germinatin in the garden of wackness for a hot minute now. This %+%+# done splashed hisself wit enough water from the fountain of ****ery to last 12 lifetimes. Stop givin this %+%+# a pass jus cos he young. M********** Run DMC was around this %*$!#! age when they made King Of Rock yo. LL Cool J was on his first comeback when he was this %*$!#! age yo. NWA made +$*% The Police when they was this %*$!#! age son. You cant hide behind youth forever you clown %%$ m***********. If I see you Imma smack the slaves outta you %+%+#. Its open season on you son. 

soulja+boy.jpg

5. Soulja Boy 

Aka the 2011 Mr Bojangles. This %+%+# also deserves recognition as the @@#% of the decade namsayin. I dont even kno how %%+#$$!+%##** listen to this %*$!#! music....nevermind callin that $%*% hip hop. If it was 1930 this %+%+# would be rockin a necklace made of chicken legs n pigs feet n be tap dancin on watermelons for a livin. Anyways...sons music is only technically hip hop....like drinkin a beer wit a straw n a umbrella in the bottle is technically drinkin a beer namsayin. Hidin behind 50 Cent wont protect you from ya own b****a**ness tho son. This %+%+# been germinatin in the garden of wackness for a hot minute now. This %+%+# done splashed hisself wit enough water from the fountain of ****ery to last 12 lifetimes. Stop givin this %+%+# a pass jus cos he young. M********** Run DMC was around this %*$!#! age when they made King Of Rock yo. LL Cool J was on his first comeback when he was this %*$!#! age yo. NWA made +$*% The Police when they was this %*$!#! age son. You cant hide behind youth forever you clown %%$ m***********. If I see you Imma smack the slaves outta you %+%+#. Its open season on you son. 

Back
Top Bottom