[Soulja Boy] I'm hotter than Jay-Z, Kanye and Lil Wayne[Soulja Boy]

Does he not realize he falls into the category of a "ringtone rapper" meaning he has NO type of longevity. Everybody he's supposedly hotterthan have 3+ albums credited to their name he won't have more than 1.

Even if you look at this from popularity stand point, there is no way this dude is more popular than these either of them as I see it. I can't lie, I canenjoy 'Crank That' at a party but this I'm convinced this kid is an embarassment.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He's telling the truth though....Hot, meaning popular, etc.....

and that still would be wrong, popular is when you grace magazine covers, do interviews with big name media outlets, headline your own tour, have your owncommercials and etc. When everywhere you go there's media around thats "popular" when you snap a pciture of Jay and B being affectionate thats a10K pic... same with Wayne and Baby.

Soulja Boy is just a mere fad right now.

he just put himself in the same category as Outkast...like Nas & Outkast dont fit in the same category

if I was Boosie or T.I, I would almost feel disrespected...

"YAA YAA YAA Trick Get out my face, Get out my face"
laugh.gif

He just wont go away...i cant believe he really made that song
laugh.gif

Son is mad popular right now, Superman has like 29 million views. I doubt that he'll be around next year though; basically another DJ unk. I don'tthink that cats like that care about being "the best in the game" for x amount of years, or winning tons of awards. I think that they'll becontent just making a nice lump of cash and chillin with that.

mad dudes being ignorant in here right now...smh

He's telling the truth though....Hot, meaning popular, etc.....
jay-z has sold out MSG, Kanye plays sold out arenas all over the place, Wayne is caking right now...soulja boy is barely at what right now? 700k?kanye did 930k his first week, who's more popular??? soulja boy is not more popular than anybody CRANK DAT is...the song is bigger than him you can'tsay that about the other artists...

One hit wonder......leave it at that.

Dude murked himself with those statements. Let him keep believing his career has any life in the next 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom