Soulja Boy vol. youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got jacked.

mexicansoul

Banned
take it with a grain of salt given the source
December 31, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that yesterday rapper Soulja Boy was the victim of a crime. According to one of our readers, Soulja boy told fans that men broke into his home with "pistols and AK's."

And there's more. MediaTakeOut.com also received a report that the teenage rapper's close friend was nearly taken hostage. Soulja Boy told his fans, "6 nig*as kicked in my door and tried to kill me … [and] tried 2 kidnap my boy Jbar."

While MediaTakeOut.com can tell you for certain that there were no fatalities, it's not clear whether anyone was hurt or what exactly was stolen from Soulja Boy.

Developing…

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope this happened for real

thats messed up that dudes pulled a kick-doe on an 18 year old, regardless of how much people hate his music.

with that being said, i wonder when that SOD Money Gang chain is gonna pop up on myspace...

Damn......eh, happens everyday where I'm from. But still, it's messed up.

I wonder who's gonna make a video sayin' they took his jewels.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope this happened for real
WHY? I know he sucks as a rapper, but why hope something bad happens to him? GROW UP MAN.

tis why I am against all this youtube flossin...you're gonna be caught slipping either by a. A friend of friend who knows a friend who know someone in thevideo. or b. recording in your neighborhood, allowing someone to recognize something in the background and piece together where you live.

if I was rich like SB, I'd move to a condo or apt where theres security or way out in the boooonies where cops pull over any and everyone just because.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I wouldnt wish this on ANYONE regardless of how lame they are...

i gotta agree.

mexicansoul i feel you, before i use to think id be like that but between soulja boy and mayweather...........it had me thinkin like. somebody gonna want totry them dudes sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom