Soulja Boy vol. youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got jacked.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope this happened for real

Why?
because i am feeling salty today
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Not even trying to hide it, I like that.

where's he live at anyway?

for some reason, i had it in my head that he was from nebraska
laugh.gif

Dom has been been forever tainted on NT now

*evil laugh* MMUUUUAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

nah dis did really happen, i was kicking it at that foos house and dem thugs came in.. we were hella scared.. %%%#@%@ soulja boi was crying like a littlegirl.. but you know i was coo tho, wasnt even tripping.. i manage to vid little bit of it on my cell phone..

i will post on youtube once i get off work for sure... im the one with the diamond chain..

XXL wants to interview me about this story.. :]

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

nah dis did really happen, i was kicking it at that foos house and dem thugs came in.. we were hella scared.. %%%#@%@ soulja boi was crying like a little girl.. but you know i was coo tho, wasnt even tripping.. i manage to vid little bit of it on my cell phone..

i will post on youtube once i get off work for sure... im the one with the diamond chain..

dang forreal?

what about Arab? did he get robbed too?

indifferent.gif

nah but seriously, i'm curious.

nah dis did really happen, i was kicking it at that foos house and dem thugs came in.. we were hella scared.. %%%#@%@ soulja boi was crying like a little girl.. but you know i was coo tho, wasnt even tripping.. i manage to vid little bit of it on my cell phone..

2uypous.gif

Shut your mouth.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

dang forreal?

what about Arab? did he get robbed too?

indifferent.gif

nah but seriously, i'm curious.

not sure, it was like a KICK BACK.. i was like up the stairs when i saw everything happen... they got their chain snatched and cell phone taken... clothes andeverything.

why isnt anyone attacking the credibility of the source?
every other time something from MTO gets posted there are a million posts with
"we dont believe you" pic
simpsons gif
tracy morgan gif
people just happy it happened to SB

with that said...if it did happen he did bring it upon himself (partially) w/ all that youtube flossin

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I dont see why anyone would wish this on someone...
Same thing I was thinking, but it's NikeTalk, what do you expect? Like Face said, "Too scared to steal"
I use to wish someone would take you for your stacks when you use to floss on your -1 megapixel camera

Youtube flossin aint all its cracked up to be. He draws tooooooo much attention to himself.

so jays boy get's the beat down from jim jones and it's false because it's from mto

but soulja boy gets robbed and you guys laugh?

@@%% ryders
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom