Soulja Boy vol. youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got jacked.

Damn..im not a fan of soulja boy..or the way he jabbers his Jaw...but this shouldnt happen to anybody..but like most dudes say..you run your mouth..eventuallyyou will get tested..take this a lesson SB..stop making Youtube vids bragging about the things you have..both you and bow wow need to chill...

son got beats tho
ohwell.gif

^^^^Maybe for the kids but if I ever see anyone above the age of 21 bump his stuff.....you go no respect from me. I ain't mad that he made grown women atthe age of 40 do the Soldier Boy but if I see people knocking his stuff like their bangers in cars, that is another story. It's like clown music.....

It came from Mediatakeout so I cant even read man its a sad day

please stop wasting these precious seconds of my life with mediatakeout propaganda

^who is that bum, he can't even speak english correctly

"why ya killin dawg, kill other people not our people black people dawg?"

this idiot serious?????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

^who is that bum, he can't even speak english correctly

"why ya killin dawg, kill other people not our people black people dawg?"

this idiot serious?????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I wanted to punch him through my screen
roll.gif

Son said all that about killin' and "J. Hudson" but duke just got jacked...

Not the same. Ignorant bamma. Dude sound like a sack rider...lip-ringed, ayo lookin' cat with Sharpie drawn stars.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Not the same. Ignorant bamma. Dude sound like a sack rider...lip-ringed, ayo lookin' cat with Sharpie drawn stars.
smh.gif
Who is that dude anyways?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son said, "shoutout to my lip ring, no i aint get it from wayne"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

my dude SoHi brought up a interesting POV in another thread about this....he was saying that this robbery "could" be all staged....dude had horriblealbum sales, and I guess any publicity is GOOD publicity...

Back
Top Bottom