Soulja Boy vol. youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got jacked.

yall are gonna have hypertension from all this saltiness.

why would you hope something like this happened to anyone.

change souljah boy to nass and you guys would be tryin to sing up to be bravehearts.

on my momma

this is why people need to stop showing off their money. But this should never happen to anyone though, even soulja boy

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

yall are gonna have hypertension from all this saltiness.

why would you hope something like this happened to anyone.

change souljah boy to nass and you guys would be tryin to sing up to be bravehearts.

on my momma

Your the same man that said "Jay-Z > Nas" and "Nas' only good album was illmatic" in the other topic, of course your gonna say that
laugh.gif

But No one cares about Soulja Boy,..SB and Nas cant be compared..
SB and Lil Wayne makes more sense because they both suck.
And this wouldnt happen to Nas because people know better
laugh.gif

Soulja Boy gets NO RESPECT..and this is why this happened to him..Just like how Young Berg got his chain snatched, Lil Wayne got robbed by 40 glocc andem..Nobody cares about those loser rappers

December 31, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that yesterday rapper Soulja Boy was the victim of a crime. According to one of our readers, Soulja boy told fans that men broke into his home with "pistols and AK's."

And there's more. MediaTakeOut.com also received a report that the teenage rapper's close friend was nearly taken hostage. Soulja Boy told his fans, "6 nig*as kicked in my door and tried to kill me … [and] tried 2 kidnap my boy Jbar."

While MediaTakeOut.com can tell you for certain that there were no fatalities, it's not clear whether anyone was hurt or what exactly was stolen from Soulja Boy.

Developing…

eek.gif

but who the hell is Jbar?

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

December 31, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that yesterday rapper Soulja Boy was the victim of a crime. According to one of our readers, Soulja boy told fans that men broke into his home with "pistols and AK's."

And there's more. MediaTakeOut.com also received a report that the teenage rapper's close friend was nearly taken hostage. Soulja Boy told his fans, "6 nig*as kicked in my door and tried to kill me … [and] tried 2 kidnap my boy Jbar."

While MediaTakeOut.com can tell you for certain that there were no fatalities, it's not clear whether anyone was hurt or what exactly was stolen from Soulja Boy.

Developing…

eek.gif

I think its the other dude, the one sitting in front of SB in the Nas diss video

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Developing…
eek.gif

I think its the other dude, the one sitting in front of SB in the Nas diss video

Damn guess I'll never know who he is then cause I'm not watching a SB video...

I'm mad he got robbed tho. Wish someone would have just kept it on wax (that would be something to laugh at)

Back
Top Bottom