Soulja Boy Vs Fab Twitter Beef

I saw on twitter that soulja boy went off on fab for about 23 mins, he tweeted about 20 times talking reckless about fab. If you check his twitter now all the post are gone. I have a twitter widget on my phone and can still see the tweets and the first couple are hilarious then it gets tired. Im sure someone probably has screen caps of the all the tweets. This should be entertaining.  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of the tweets exactly how they were typed.

"THIS %$++% FABOLOUS SAID PRETTY BOY SWAG NEVER COKE IN NOSE %$++% U LAME AS @$!# LOL @$!# U %$++% WEAK !+* NY RAPPER U SUCK"

"FABOLOUS U LAME !+* HELL %$++% LOL UMMA END UR CAREER U CHIP TOOTH +%@***"

"UMMA HANDLE YOU NEZT TIME I SEE YOU BOY 1 ON @myfabolouslife"

"ON GOD NEXT TIME I SEE YOU BOY UMMA FOLD YOU I HOPE YOU READY LIL BOY @myfabolouslife"

I saw on twitter that soulja boy went off on fab for about 23 mins, he tweeted about 20 times talking reckless about fab. If you check his twitter now all the post are gone. I have a twitter widget on my phone and can still see the tweets and the first couple are hilarious then it gets tired. Im sure someone probably has screen caps of the all the tweets. This should be entertaining.  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of the tweets exactly how they were typed.

"THIS %$++% FABOLOUS SAID PRETTY BOY SWAG NEVER COKE IN NOSE %$++% U LAME AS @$!# LOL @$!# U %$++% WEAK !+* NY RAPPER U SUCK"

"FABOLOUS U LAME !+* HELL %$++% LOL UMMA END UR CAREER U CHIP TOOTH +%@***"

"UMMA HANDLE YOU NEZT TIME I SEE YOU BOY 1 ON @myfabolouslife"

"ON GOD NEXT TIME I SEE YOU BOY UMMA FOLD YOU I HOPE YOU READY LIL BOY @myfabolouslife"

Will0827 wrote:

I didn't know he was down with the coalition
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't get why he's mad though, dude does coke. Fab was stating facts.

anyway Soulja > Chippy D

Will0827 wrote:

I didn't know he was down with the coalition
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't get why he's mad though, dude does coke. Fab was stating facts.

anyway Soulja > Chippy D

I have a twitter....but..... I still don't care to "follow".. so just post the good stuff here... K thanx bye.

I have a twitter....but..... I still don't care to "follow".. so just post the good stuff here... K thanx bye.

hold on I'm confused, has Soulja boy ever responded to Katt Stacks and deny the coke thing? I know this dude is known for making videos quick speaking on stuff, but I never seen a response from him about the coke stuff

Back
Top Bottom