Soulja Boy Yums(Yuk) commercial

"My closet is amazing its full of fruity colors fruity flavors its so crazy I'm so busy you so lazy"
roll.gif

I can imagine months from now "Sponsors pull Soulja Boy shoe deal, due to the lack of sales."

How this dude got a rap deal i dont know.

And im not hatin, my statement isnt about the amount of money he is makin its about his rap skills.

EDITED

Pass.

I'll rock Kangaroos blind and deaf before steppin into those. But honestly outta all of those looks like I'll be seein High School kids in the Hightops.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
this ****ery, yes i said it, ****ery. How this dude got a rap deal i dont know.

And im not hatin, my statement isnt about the amount of money he is makin its about his rap skills.

****ery? this dude makes simple dance/fun/whatever music, he has his lane, Jay-z types have their lanes. Can he live?

Originally Posted by tmukg21

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

****ery? this dude makes simple dance/fun/whatever music, he has his lane, Jay-z types have their lanes. Can he live?

Can he die?

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

can imagine months from now "Sponsors pull Soulja Boy shoe deal, due to the lack of sales."

I always assumed he owned this silly crap. Is some actually paying him to endorse them?

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Calm down brah, after i made my statement i felt i was a bit harsh, but this dude gave rise to too many wack dance song rappers. Just this morningI saw the video for "Do the Stanky Leg" and everybody in the video had Yum's and Yum clothing on.

Originally Posted by buggz05

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Can he die?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't some stick up kids run up his crib last month??? those are some funny !#* lyrics though.

not endorsing them by any means, but these will sell with the right marketing and promotion...unfortunately. if these are affordable, there are a lot of littlekids out there, and thats who he is hoping to sell to

Back
Top Bottom