Sound and Movie Clips in Songs that you've always wanted to know..

I don't know if this thread has been made before, but I usually find myself listening to songs and wondering where certain sound clips or movie clips came from that they put in the song...

this is one that comes to mind.. anybody know where the clips originate from at the beginning and middle?

I don't know if this thread has been made before, but I usually find myself listening to songs and wondering where certain sound clips or movie clips came from that they put in the song...

this is one that comes to mind.. anybody know where the clips originate from at the beginning and middle?

On AZ's Doe or Die - Mo Money, Mo Murder, their is a clip talking about the Irish and the Jews, and being the next John D Rockafeller.  
Diplo - Money Power Respect with the kids talking about selling candy and making money.

On AZ's Doe or Die - Mo Money, Mo Murder, their is a clip talking about the Irish and the Jews, and being the next John D Rockafeller.  
Diplo - Money Power Respect with the kids talking about selling candy and making money.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

MO Money mo murder is from Mobsters (1991) pretty good movie.  

MO Money mo murder is from Mobsters (1991) pretty good movie.  

Jay Electronica's "Voodoo Man" skit. and i want to know what those kids are saying.

Jay Electronica's "Voodoo Man" skit. and i want to know what those kids are saying.

this part from Gummo

this part from Gummo

Back
Top Bottom