roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im suprised it took this long for someone to post his pic
laugh.gif

41 GHOSTFACE BIG DOE REHAB 35,563 999 105 35,671
bought my copy and was very pleased also copped Wu's album

So are you gonna post the guys pic in ever soundscan thread, NT is full of juveniles
. Grow up a little

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

So are you gonna post the guys pic in ever soundscan thread, NT is full of juveniles . Grow up a little
This Guy!?

busterKeaton_stoneFace.jpg

sorry i don't get all giggly posting another guys pic, it was funny the 1st and 2nd time but rather childish now. This is a music forum not a malepic discussion but i guess im a smug.

anywho
naw just don't understand why every post duke makes its dedicated to me, he should be worried about getting his fitted from capcity instead.

so your saying every post i make i say something about you?
only time i do is in the soundscan post. dont make it seem like nothing else.
and ive received my refund from ecapcity, so need for me to get the fitted.....next?

soulja boy going gold
pimp.gif

nowim just waiting on Nasty Nas to drop so i can really hit the
laugh.gif
button

sorry i don't get all giggly posting another guys pic, it was funny the 1st and 2nd time but rather childish now. This is a music forum not a male pic discussion but i guess im a smug.
Uhhh.... Ok.....Weeeeee'll thanx for informing us on how "e-mature" and "e-smug" you are....

So for now on every soundscan thread BFA makes his pic will be posted or any thread he makes? Gotta pull a LSC
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is gonna be somethin the next few weeks

smokin.gif

I think I'm getting adjusted to the download era soundscans...

Anymore hitting gold is an achievement if you're not Jay, or Luda, or Nelly, etc.

roll.gif
@JET postin' dude pic again.

I'm stayin' away from that pic. I just got a new computer and BFA lookin' like he can hack computers and*%!* so i'm gonna stay on dude goodside.
laugh.gif
BFA where you be gettin' soundscan at? I can see yougettin' mad and not postin' soundscan no more and*%!*.....
laugh.gif

I do get a chuckle
laugh.gif
out the pic But I do think I wild homosexualthough having a guy's picture saved to your Hard drive... (no pun intended)
Soulja Dude goin gold
indifferent.gif

SoundScan is sell's though, which is quanity.
Not quality.
Ghost
pimp.gif

Face
pimp.gif

Free
eek.gif
I didn't know he had it in him.
Didn't give style's no burn Because I don't wanna tarnish my opinion *Big Gangster and G fan*

But the game is to the left right now.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol where yall get this dude pic from

He posted it himself in the music forum pyp thread a while ago. Aint nobody air him out he set himself up. I think you can find the thread if you use thesearch. It may have been deleted tho

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

He posted it himself in the music forum pyp thread a while ago. Aint nobody air him out he set himself up. I think you can find the thread if you use the search. It may have been deleted tho

smokin.gif

And I'm not tryin to get on the roast bandwagon, but does anybody remember when he made the post about gay dudes hittin on him or whatever? Clamingthat it was a gift and a curse to be good looking?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

He posted it himself in the music forum pyp thread a while ago. Aint nobody air him out he set himself up. I think you can find the thread if you use the search. It may have been deleted tho

smokin.gif

And I'm not tryin to get on the roast bandwagon, but does anybody remember when he made the post about gay dudes hittin on him or whatever? Claming that it was a gift and a curse to be good looking?
roll.gif

Word I remember
roll.gif
its gonna be a classic roast fest the next time hemakes a thread like that in general again like them dudes will get ruthless without gettin banned
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

And I'm not tryin to get on the roast bandwagon, but does anybody remember when he made the post about gay dudes hittin on him or whatever? Claming that it was a gift and a curse to be good looking?

WTF?
roll.gif
x infinite.

I gotta go to General more often.

BFA lucky I aint post his pic in the beggining...cuz it would of been a wrap...this thread would of backfired EARLY...

I see dudes continuing the tradition.....

Back
Top Bottom