SoundScan Sales For 4/2/08: Day 26 Debut At #1.....Where's Dylan

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

86 SHEEK LOUCH SILVERBACK GORILLA 7,916 17,479 -55 25,734

according to ya sheek's career is over right?
grin.gif
Sheek Louch won.

He did 25,000 on KOCH.

When did Sheek ever have a career?? Who in their right mind would buy a Sheek Louch album?? I wouldn't even download it . . . He's TRASH . . . Hissingle is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho . . . Hope he sells as many as he can.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NinjaHood do you purposly seek the WORST rappers known to man and support their music??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong each of his albums had some strong tracks . . . Maybe 3 on each, that's pretty good for an artist of his calibur.

Starvin Harlem Wrote:
When did Sheek ever have a career?? Who in their right mind would buy a Sheek Louch album?? I wouldn't even download it . . . He's TRASH . . . His single is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho . . . Hope he sells as many as he can.

We get the hard on you have for 50 and all but don't discredit Sheek like he's a great rapper.

ninjahood just tryna support our fellow hood new yorkers
pimp.gif

seeing souljaboy putting up those numbers makes me cringe!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ninjahood just tryna support our fellow hood new yorkers
pimp.gif

seeing souljaboy putting up those numbers makes me cringe!

i'm glad someone see's that...i buy ALL da NYC rapper albums...LOX, dipset, mobb deep, nas, AZ, onyx, rocafella, mase, fat joe, g-unit etc...

when i was lil these were my heroes....not these snap your fingers, dancin for ringtone boonery you got out now

i'm glad someone see's that...i buy ALL da NYC rapper albums...LOX, dipset, mobb deep, nas, AZ, onyx, rocafella, mase, fat joe, g-unit etc...
when i was lil these were my heroes....not these snap your fingers, dancin for ringtone boonery you got out now
grin.gif

Do you. I love the Bay, but you'll won't catch me with Nump's album.

Yo Sheek's album is alright.

And yeah I see where ninjahood is coming from I have a friend that only buys albums from dudes from queens because he grew up there and another that only buysBrooklyn dudes cause he's from out there.

Why would I do something that stupid?? I'm gonna buy your album because your from NYC??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't give a @@+% if you live in mybuilding, if your music sucks I'm not spending my hard earned money on your @@!# PERIOD. If you want to sell records you can do 1 of 2 things
A) Make a hot album
B) Sell out

Oherwise you're not gonna sell records, and if you don't, big +%$%@%! deal, you're a grown *$$ man, do something with yourself and stop acting likea little *@!+$. You guys just sound like high school girls, "I like Hillary Duff cause she was a cheerleader" . . . "Well I like Lindsay Lohancause she's from Long Island"

Give me a +%$%@%! break

Why would I spend my hard earned money on a 50 Cent album?? He has enuff money and he has no problem sharing that notion with the public. So why would I (a mannot worth 100K or close at this point) support a man that prances around bragging about how many millions upon millions he's made?? You guys act likechildren . . . I'll listen to the albums, if its coo its coo, if not then OK. If he tours and it come through my city/state I'll go through, and withthe money I invest in that ticket, he'd make more than the 1.00 he'd make off the CD, and have the rest go to some rich white guy who could care lessabout the hood?? Don't even waste your time buying albums . . . ANY time you feel the urge to buy an album, buy rope and send it to the record label of theartists so you can REALLY help them rape and lynch our communities . . .

Listen to the @@!# . . . Don't waste your money. Donate it, give the money to the needy, go buy the bootleg. That bootlegger is gonna feed his family withthat money, and you're getting the SAME album. You go to Best Buy, their exec makes more money, some faceless label exec makes more money, the artist getsthat SAME 1.00 . . . Just send the rapper the dollar, buy the bootleg 2 for 5 spend the other 7 dollars on cleaning up your community and the hood MIGHT be abatter place . . .

Back
Top Bottom