South Beach Miami Vol. whats really good?

Heading out to Miami SB in a few months... Never ventured out that way, was hopin you all can help out wit valuable info... Lookin to stay off the beach, was looking into the Gansvoort (thanks to the NTer who posted all them pics and vids of the pool party 
happy.gif
), but prices are alil steep! My Boy says we wanna stay near Collins or Washington are all hotels in that general region pretty nice??! 
Its just the fellas going so are main mission out there is boozing and searching for the buns...

what are some legit spots to hit up..? 

Anything else worth checking out in that area!!? 

help a brethren out!!

If y'all NOT on a budget, LIV @ Fontainebleau. I got the BADDEST women I've ever smashed from there. Not cheap at all, might not get in if all men. Best bet is to buy a table in advance and meet up with some girls on the beach and get em to come with you. Once y'all in, then ditch em and enjoy.

Hitting Miami for spring break in March. Staying at the clinton. Hear it's like a block away from a few hot spots.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

If y'all NOT on a budget, LIV @ Fontainebleau. I got the BADDEST women I've ever smashed from there. Not cheap at all, might not get in if all men. Best bet is to buy a table in advance and meet up with some girls on the beach and get em to come with you. Once y'all in, then ditch em and enjoy.

I agree. LIV and Fontainebleau are no joke. I went there last summer and the girls are no joke amd yes im a girl.
laugh.gif
Your gonna need $$$$$$

Originally Posted by lana85

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I agree. LIV and Fontainebleau are no joke. I went there last summer and the girls are no joke amd yes im a girl.
laugh.gif
Your gonna need $$$$$$
Goin there in March too, any other spots?

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Lookin to stay off the beach ... My Boy says we wanna stay near Collins or Washington are all hotels in that general region pretty nice??! 

That's on the beach. If you want something not on the beach, I stayed at the Sonesta in Coconut Grove (a fun place with a nice little nightlife, though nothing like SB, so you may want to look to stay there) last time I was in Miami. It was real nice, and it's got a great view of the ocean.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Lookin to stay off the beach ... My Boy says we wanna stay near Collins or Washington are all hotels in that general region pretty nice??! 

That's on the beach. If you want something not on the beach, I stayed at the Sonesta in Coconut Grove (a fun place with a nice little nightlife, though nothing like SB, so you may want to look to stay there) last time I was in Miami. It was real nice, and it's got a great view of the ocean.

excuse my wording... by "off" the beach i meant "on" the beach.. hahaha. dont kno if that makes any sense.!!yeah.. i heard LIV is poppin, mainly from what i seen on that kardashian show!! I wanna go hard out there, just dont kno how hard yet! mos def gonna try and check itt out thoanything else out there a must see..seems like there are a few of us heading out there around this time... do i smell a summit????

good stuff everybody!!! damn ur ampin me upp already!!!speaking of fat tuesdays i found penthouse via craigslist that claims it is located above itt.. might have to pull trigger!

Went to sb for the first time in november, cameo and mansion were cool, liv was on another level though. If its just guys get a table in advance, and there is no set price on the tables we paid 2500 but as the night went on I heard they went all the way up to 6k... and wcghost speaks the truth if you like columbian food puerto sagua
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

excuse my wording... by "off" the beach i meant "on" the beach.. hahaha. dont kno if that makes any sense.!!yeah.. i heard LIV is poppin, mainly from what i seen on that kardashian show!! I wanna go hard out there, just dont kno how hard yet! mos def gonna try and check itt out thoanything else out there a must see..seems like there are a few of us heading out there around this time... do i smell a summit????

Ahhh okay I see. Cant help you with much on South Beach, I wasn't 21 last time I was there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kngpin88

Went to sb for the first time in november, cameo and mansion were cool, liv was on another level though. If its just guys get a table in advance, and there is no set price on the tables we paid 2500 but as the night went on I heard they went all the way up to 6k... and wcghost speaks the truth if you like columbian food puerto sagua
pimp.gif
It's Cuban, B!

good stuff everybody!!! damn ur ampin me upp already!!!speaking of fat tuesdays i found penthouse via craigslist that claims it is located above itt.. might have to pull trigger!

Theres a penthouse on top of Fat Tuesdays? Wow I've been in there and haven't noticed.

But yeah theres plenty of spots on Oceans and Collins to stop and get a drink and dance with a fine lady, LIV, Mansion, Dream, Arkadia, Play are also other spots to check out...

Originally Posted by kngpin88

pimp.gif

wow, im too poor to even rock with that, let alone even think about it i mean i wouldve never thought to pay that much for one night of partying, i would minimum need a 4sum with some of the girls from the cute thread

haha i meant to write cuban idk why I wrote columbian... and slick that was just liv in advance for the other clubs for 6 people it was no more then 1k.

I'm going in exactly 3 weeks. Last time I went I didn't make it to the clubs, but I plan to do that this time. Def wanna do LIV but is it that serious? And is it really that hard to get into?

what are you looking for in a hotel?  spots like Ganse and FB are kind of away from the action but have all the amenities you need right there...liv, arkadia, pools, parties the W is close by with The wall etc etc  - i like spots like that when im with the wife and want something upscale sexy and classy...if i'm with the homies or a bunch of people i choose something closer to the beach

when you say collins and washington it gets confusing because those streets run ALL the way up - depending on what your looking for you need to look up spots around 1-12th streets and ocean, collins or Washington...

thats where you'll find the main section of sobe with wet willies, oceans 10, fat tuesdays, mansion etc etc

if you want a basic spot thats clean and right in the middle of the action then i suggest The Kent-

they dont have a pool but the rooms are spacious, clean, customer service is good and they just remodeled and have a new little outside tiki hut bar type spot that is good for pregaming - prices are real cheap too in comparison

last time i was there they had a bunch of promotions going on with different clubs/promoters and were dropping off busloads of people to pregame before hitting whatever clubs

stay at the metropole its huge stayed for a while.. or not stay hotels after FB..
Dont waste your time and go to other clubs.. Either go to LIV, Arkaida or Mansion. after hours hit up a stripclub or space.
for dinner go to Gotham Steak and BArton Gs

everything is $$$$$$$$$$ in FB.. i promote there so i should know...
LIV is still somewhat exclusive.. not how it use to be.. but still one of the best clubs in the world and no doubt best club in Miami and the USA.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

what are you looking for in a hotel?  spots like Ganse and FB are kind of away from the action but have all the amenities you need right there...liv, arkadia, pools, parties the W is close by with The wall etc etc  - i like spots like that when im with the wife and want something upscale sexy and classy...if i'm with the homies or a bunch of people i choose something closer to the beach

when you say collins and washington it gets confusing because those streets run ALL the way up - depending on what your looking for you need to look up spots around 1-12th streets and ocean, collins or Washington...

thats where you'll find the main section of sobe with wet willies, oceans 10, fat tuesdays, mansion etc etc

if you want a basic spot thats clean and right in the middle of the action then i suggest The Kent-

they dont have a pool but the rooms are spacious, clean, customer service is good and they just remodeled and have a new little outside tiki hut bar type spot that is good for pregaming - prices are real cheap too in comparison

last time i was there they had a bunch of promotions going on with different clubs/promoters and were dropping off busloads of people to pregame before hitting whatever clubs
much appreciated fam...!

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

I'm going in exactly 3 weeks. Last time I went I didn't make it to the clubs, but I plan to do that this time. Def wanna do LIV but is it that serious? And is it really that hard to get into?
it all depends-  its based on the super pretentious models of the big las vegas clubs - so basically if you dont look right your not getting in, if your with 10 dudes and your not getting a table your not getting in etc

its actually
laugh.gif
theres no real line its just a huge roped off section with a bunch of promoters...then on the other side theres a mob of people trying to get their attention - they then pick and choose who they are gonna allow in

then you get to pay whatever the redicoulous cover is for that night and go in a pay for overpriced drinks too! but its def a good time...the 1st time i went we got there and i was heated cause it was some bday party for Trina i think...so of course all the ratchetness was out and trying to get in but they werent having it and ending up sending most of them to whatever the club is downstairs-

anyways me and my wife walk up and the chick at the counter says 100 each - i laugh and step back so i can figure out what else is popping to get outta there and 5 mins later shes like 40 each....more reasonable

it was popping and by the end of the night trina was on stage with a bunch of girls, fat joe and some more rappers- lebron and chris paul had a table beside us...lil wayne and a bunch of them were there etc etc...

heres a bad pic but you kinda get the point..thats the door then the first section is the promoters/bouncer then a rope then a mob of people trying to get in
laugh.gif

photo21q.jpg

Everything Kingtre said is accurate
laugh.gif
it's crazy. I live in South FL but I've only been there once, we were staying at the Fontainebleau and of course the club (LIV) is downstairs.

So we go down there and we were pretty far back so we got tired of waiting for the promoters and "bouncers" to choose and left to go to some clubs on SoBe.

If we do it again for another bday or random weekend, we'll be prepared and just try to get a table ahead of time. Waiting in that mob is NOT whats up.
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that, if you go to the strip.. (Ocean Drive) Wet Willies, Fat tuesday, etc is fun..don't go with anybody who isn't 21 because they're NOT getting in..(maybe unless it's a girl with a decent fake id).

Go to King of Diamonds and make it rain
pimp.gif
its about 15 minutes north of south beach.

Big Pink is a nice lil affordable restaurant to eat at with big portions. It's on Collins.

Lol...crazy. Guess we'll try to meet a group of girls in the few days we're there before Sunday. $2500 for a table between 3 of us is absurd.

Mansion on Thursday, Club Play on Friday, Dreams/Cameo Saturday, Liv on Sunday...Wet Willes everyday

Hit me up before you get down here, I'll let you know the deal on parties I'm spinning at and places I'll be attending. If it's not the RX party which I posted the pictures from, then I generally only go to LIV or Arkadia. Mansion is currently remodeling and should be pretty good once it opens again, so I'll let you know how that goes. 

Back
Top Bottom