South Carolina

From Zone 1 Atlanta
Live in Clemson, SC
All I do when im here is smoke weed, get money and hit a broad here and there..
place sucks
indifferent.gif

sc aint that bad forreal tho i live in nc and its straight at murtle beach but idk bout anything else in sc

Hey Hey Hey! I lived in Greenville for a year+. It's not THAT bad but def not like living in Cali. What part are you from btw?

I dont know where your at but I love South Carolina. Its made chill there and laid back in Beaufort/Charleston.

went to 8th grade in charleston. Younger Brother lives in McClellanville. Dad and grandma have homes in North charleston. I visit them and i hate it downthere. Whack is an understatement.

-Negative.

However, I've been to N. Carolina before.. It was nothing to do out there.

i lived in columbia for 2.5 years and now i go to school in orangeburg...and sc isnt that bad
pimp.gif
atleast not as bad as i anticipated

Originally Posted by MBen32

i lived in columbia for 2.5 years and now i go to school in orangeburg...and sc isnt that bad
pimp.gif
atleast not as bad as i anticipated

orangeburg huh?! u know this girl named Arie? drive a tan 3 series?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Whether or not you like South Carolina kinda depends on the person you are, what you're looking for and where you're at in life. If you like to hangout, experience different things and so forth it may not be the place for you. If you like a slower pace with a chill environment then you may enjoy it.

When I was in HS I thought living down here sucked especially when I was able to go experience other places, but now that I'm a few years older I'vegrown an appreciation for it. I, myself was born and raised in Orangeburg and I live in Columbia now. I will say it's kinda hit or miss with kicks though,gotta really be on your grind if you want certain releases
ohwell.gif

I lived in Spartanburg until I was 13.....I liked it.....moved to a small town in KY and like it better.

SC isn't a bad place to live good weather, decent amount of stuff to do also......I could never live in a big city.

Greenville for 18 years went to play ball at Clemson. Then moved to KY talking about copuntry. Lived in Orlando and Las Vegas. Now back in Greenville to raisemy family. It is very nice place

I ain't got nothing but love for South Crack and the Gamecocks. I was born in Charleston beforemoving to North Carolina when I was 10. I still rep SC though till I die.

Back
Top Bottom