Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Now, I know it is a common situation with the the Space Jams yellowing, but after almost a year having them DS, I noticed a little yellowing on the inner part of the sole area of my XIs, from the last time I checked them during the summer. Anyone else have this issue? Will seaglow help or just let it be?
Sorry for the big pics, just want to show the close up..
embarassed.gif

Now, I know it is a common situation with the the Space Jams yellowing, but after almost a year having them DS, I noticed a little yellowing on the inner part of the sole area of my XIs, from the last time I checked them during the summer. Anyone else have this issue? Will seaglow help or just let it be?
Sorry for the big pics, just want to show the close up..
embarassed.gif

Same exact thing is happening to my DS Space Jams.  If they are going to yellow on their own, I figure I might as well wear them so that's what I'm gonna do.  I knew it was going to happen, just not this fast.

Same exact thing is happening to my DS Space Jams.  If they are going to yellow on their own, I figure I might as well wear them so that's what I'm gonna do.  I knew it was going to happen, just not this fast.

Originally Posted by jcollectr

I would but I'm still wearing my other 09's but I'm hating the squeaking but I just put baby powder inside the shoes, so hopefully it stops, perhaps when my current XIs get dead piss yellow then maybe I'll wear my DS pair, but until then we'll see.......

Just wish they can stay icey for a long time, but it sucks that we have to do work on them by buying products to keep them DS icey
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jcollectr

I would but I'm still wearing my other 09's but I'm hating the squeaking but I just put baby powder inside the shoes, so hopefully it stops, perhaps when my current XIs get dead piss yellow then maybe I'll wear my DS pair, but until then we'll see.......

Just wish they can stay icey for a long time, but it sucks that we have to do work on them by buying products to keep them DS icey
ohwell.gif

Yea same thing happend to mine. seaglow will help, I seaglowed my CDP V's before I wore them (because the came yellow) and it worked good. The rubber JB used on these space jams is crappy, I have way older J's with less yellow soles then the 09 space jams and I only wore them three times.

Yea same thing happend to mine. seaglow will help, I seaglowed my CDP V's before I wore them (because the came yellow) and it worked good. The rubber JB used on these space jams is crappy, I have way older J's with less yellow soles then the 09 space jams and I only wore them three times.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

uh not this again
No need for comments like that bro, this a community not a negativity site. Everyone else input positive questions.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

uh not this again
No need for comments like that bro, this a community not a negativity site. Everyone else input positive questions.

All clear sole shoes do that. that's why I traded my space jams for black red 11s and bugs bunny 8s. and also why I just sold my anniversaries. You either live with it or get rid of them. It's as simple as that. It's too early to seaglow, from what I understand it will do more harm than good that early on.

All clear sole shoes do that. that's why I traded my space jams for black red 11s and bugs bunny 8s. and also why I just sold my anniversaries. You either live with it or get rid of them. It's as simple as that. It's too early to seaglow, from what I understand it will do more harm than good that early on.

Same thing happened to mine. I really couldn't stand looking at my 09 Space Jams. Shape was just horrible and the quality was even worst. Glad I sold them.

Back
Top Bottom