Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Haven't worn them. I have coppers, pearls and 2009 eggplants that I've worn once, with no yellowing.

I was wondering about the foams so thanks for the answer!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Haven't worn them. I have coppers, pearls and 2009 eggplants that I've worn once, with no yellowing.

I was wondering about the foams so thanks for the answer!

you guys need to stop crying and wear your shoes already. this thread is like trying to watch 2 midgets +%%!, its ******ed. do you guys really think that the soles are going to stay "icy" forever? and OP come on dude your shoes arent even bad, you would prob have a heart attack if you saw what my SJ's look like.

you guys need to stop crying and wear your shoes already. this thread is like trying to watch 2 midgets +%%!, its ******ed. do you guys really think that the soles are going to stay "icy" forever? and OP come on dude your shoes arent even bad, you would prob have a heart attack if you saw what my SJ's look like.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Nice Space Jams! How'd you get yours to stay so damn icy and fresh? Especially the worn pair?

sorry for the late reply but I have no idea why they still look like that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Nice Space Jams! How'd you get yours to stay so damn icy and fresh? Especially the worn pair?

sorry for the late reply but I have no idea why they still look like that.
ohwell.gif

Mine are starting to yellow too. I haven't checked up on them for months. And when I took it out of the box this recent week I saw a little spot yellowing right next to the blue paint.
I live in Canada so it's really cold in here. But now I think I might have to pull up some Ziploc bags to keep 'em safe until someone takes it off my hands or something.
Same thing goes to my Red Suede V from Toro Bravo pack and Black Infrared VI.

Mine are starting to yellow too. I haven't checked up on them for months. And when I took it out of the box this recent week I saw a little spot yellowing right next to the blue paint.
I live in Canada so it's really cold in here. But now I think I might have to pull up some Ziploc bags to keep 'em safe until someone takes it off my hands or something.
Same thing goes to my Red Suede V from Toro Bravo pack and Black Infrared VI.

Just checked mine, they are DS and still icy. I dont store them in any special way, just under my bed and in my closet with the rest of my kicks.

Just checked mine, they are DS and still icy. I dont store them in any special way, just under my bed and in my closet with the rest of my kicks.

same here wit the yellowing, just use them already before they all go yellow on you.

then restore em with seaglow

same here wit the yellowing, just use them already before they all go yellow on you.

then restore em with seaglow

Back
Top Bottom