Spanish People Are From Spain Vol. 6

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Fun fact but before I started traveling I always thought Spain was in South America. When I moved to Italy and realized Spain was across the way and that Spaniards were white, my mind = blown.

Damn, all this time I could have claimed to be English instead of Africa if I knew the extent of how oblivious Americans are to geography.

Fun fact but before I started traveling I always thought Spain was in South America. When I moved to Italy and realized Spain was across the way and that Spaniards were white, my mind = blown.

Damn, all this time I could have claimed to be English instead of Africa if I knew the extent of how oblivious Americans are to geography.

Being half Spanish, i can dig it. I dont like being called half Mexican.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Lol... what idiot would think that being from Mexico etc. makes them "spanish"?

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

U should here what black ppl say...

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

U should here what black ppl say...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

U should here hear what black  "spanish" ppl say...
fixed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

U should here hear what black  "spanish" ppl say...
fixed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!
You must have never been to the tri-state area. 

I'm Spanish and nothing against south american latins or anything but I can't stand it when someone calls another person Spanish just because they are of latin decent.
this.....i mean cant stand it is strong 
but its annoying when someones like 'you dont look spanish' or something meaning i dont look puerto rican or mexican or whatever.....then i have to explain meaning from spain not latin ameirca.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!
You must have never been to the tri-state area. 

I'm Spanish and nothing against south american latins or anything but I can't stand it when someone calls another person Spanish just because they are of latin decent.
this.....i mean cant stand it is strong 
but its annoying when someones like 'you dont look spanish' or something meaning i dont look puerto rican or mexican or whatever.....then i have to explain meaning from spain not latin ameirca.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

hispanic come from hispanola rite? 
map-hispaniola-physical.jpg

so technically people from south america and central america aren't hispanic either? 
nerd.gif
No, it comes from Hispania:

sfh2xe.jpg

Doesn't really change the point of the thread though.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

hispanic come from hispanola rite? 
map-hispaniola-physical.jpg

so technically people from south america and central america aren't hispanic either? 
nerd.gif
No, it comes from Hispania:

sfh2xe.jpg

Doesn't really change the point of the thread though.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Doesn't really matter... I'm from NYC, every Hispanic person is "Spanish" followed by their ethnicity.
Spanish people are Hispanics.  It isn't correct, but it is what most people understand.  Don't waste your life over it, get over it.

Spaniards are from Spain

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Doesn't really matter... I'm from NYC, every Hispanic person is "Spanish" followed by their ethnicity.
Spanish people are Hispanics.  It isn't correct, but it is what most people understand.  Don't waste your life over it, get over it.

Spaniards are from Spain

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

so until i know the person's nationality, is it wrong to call someone Hispanic/Spanish when you know they are from some descent of that?

so until i know the person's nationality, is it wrong to call someone Hispanic/Spanish when you know they are from some descent of that?

He is correct spanish people are from spain. Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Dominicans are hispanic. Everybody in S. America and C. America are latino.

Back
Top Bottom