Speaking Of Purses: Would You Buy Your Woman A $600+ Purse?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

My wife has multiple pairs of shoes that cost over $600/pair - Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik and Christian Leboutin

As far as pocketbooks go, I don't think my wife has any that cost less than $800.  I once bought her a bag from a company called Bellenciaga that cost $1,800.  She also just got some Louis Vitton (sp?) bag that cost $1,600.

Actually, I think she bought some vintage Gucci clutch thing (no handles, you just hold it) from the 70's for like $600.
I mean they call you Hov for a reason right.
laugh.gif

Im the same way you are DC. just think of a lot of things and find reasons

ive been there and done that. dont regret it at all cuz it was reciprocated. would i do it again? probably.

I got my gf a 760$ lv bag for our 5 year anniversity. I noe she's into bags and stuff and I surprised her bc this was the most expensive gift I've got her. Even after a couple months she still loves it and I have no regrets.

My wife has multiple pairs of shoes that cost over $600/pair - Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik and Christian Leboutin

As far as pocketbooks go, I don't think my wife has any that cost less than $800.  I once bought her a bag from a company called Bellenciaga that cost $1,800.  She also just got some Louis Vitton (sp?) bag that cost $1,600.

Actually, I think she bought some vintage Gucci clutch thing (no handles, you just hold it) from the 70's for like $600.

smh.gif

dude make it sound like..."yeah i bought some car i'd never heard of...its a myback?"
roll.gif

Giving someone you love a gift that they'd appreciate is a great feeling. If you don't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Yea, I would if I had the money to spend and she was really important to me. Now, $1500 for a purse while I'm still in school, nahhh.

If I had it like that, and at the point of engagement or marriage with my girl would be the only situation I'd do that in. A purse is something I wouldn't want to buy anyway. They suck and they just hold stuff. Put it towards a 3D TV.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

smh.gif

dude make it sound like..."yeah i bought some car i'd never heard of...its a myback?"
roll.gif

True.....you know me and my love for pocketbooks.....I know all the brands....

Who are you to determine what's valuable to someone else? (not direct shots, just in general)
I've bought a pair of $250 Jordans, and I'm pretty sure some of you have spent a lot more on shoes, in which people would call a "stupid investment"

"Why by $250 shoes? Such a waste of money, when you could get a pair for $19.99 from Payless and use that money on something else."

Some people just don't understand, right? 
grin.gif

If my girl happens to like purses and really wanted a one that's $600, and it's for her birthday or somethin', I don't see why not.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

If I had it like that, and at the point of engagement or marriage with my girl would be the only situation I'd do that in. A purse is something I wouldn't want to buy anyway. They suck and they just hold stuff. Put it towards a 3D TV.

smh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
If dude can drop $1.800 on a PURSE for his WIFE, you think he cares what the name of the designer is?
You only nitpick the spelling because you broke.

*scribbles this down in case he needs to become a rapper*

if it was sumthin she really wanted yes, she buys expensive sneakers for me even though she sees it as a waste of money so i got to be fair

DC, what would you buy your girl? It betta not be them 50 cans of tuna you got on sale.

All these threads about "I don't". What "do you buy"?

I brought a 700+ LV speedy bag for my ex a while back so yeah

i find it funny how you dudes try to relate your lifestyle to others when its obvious we're all different people with different values

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif

roll.gif
If dude can drop $1.800 on a PURSE for his WIFE, you think he cares what the name of the designer is?
You only nitpick the spelling because you broke.
This. Seriously, Folks going in on dude because he buys things for his wife.

I buy nice purses or wallets  for almost all the important females in my family for the their birthday or christmas, why not ??

if you got it spend it.

smh.gif

roll.gif
its pretty obvious he doesn't know the brand too well so the misspelling shouldn't be a surprise 

Throw out a few things and I will tell you if I would. I can't think of what I would/wouldn't do.

The only thing off of the top of my head is a trip. That is one of the only things that I can justify the high price tag.

Super expensive clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, if she wants it she can buy it on her own. Even if it is a birthday or any other occasion.

Maybe that is why gift giving has been such a headache for me and why I usually resort to non-material things as gifts. (Like events).

Back
Top Bottom