Speaking Of Purses: Would You Buy Your Woman A $600+ Purse?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HOVKid

My wife has multiple pairs of shoes that cost over $600/pair - Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik and Christian Leboutin

As far as pocketbooks go, I don't think my wife has any that cost less than $800.  I once bought her a bag from a company called Bellenciaga that cost $1,800.  She also just got some Louis Vitton (sp?) bag that cost $1,600.

Actually, I think she bought some vintage Gucci clutch thing (no handles, you just hold it) from the 70's for like $600.

smh.gif

dude make it sound like..."yeah i bought some car i'd never heard of...its a myback?"
roll.gif
If dude can drop $1.800 on a PURSE for his WIFE, you think he cares what the name of the designer is?
You only nitpick the spelling because you broke.

thats the damn truth, most people on here can't afford it and just hate and pass judgement on others

dude weren't even hating though
laugh.gif

seems n's quick to go in both ways! (nh)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Lol... Way to make a thread out of my comment. It's all good bro. When you learn to love someone and you have the means to do it, you'll understand. I have no problems whatsoever.

If the love is genuinely there, it was being reciprocated, and you have the means to do it, why not?

$600 isn't that MUCH money man...
It was an interesting comment that I thought would make a nice conversation. Don't take it personal man.
pimp.gif

I honestly don't think loving someone translates to BUYING them anything they want. If I decide that a gift isn't valuable enough for my woman is that implying that I don't truly love her?

As someone else mentioned, it is a purse. Things simply go into it. I personally don't deem it a valuable gift. Yes, I know it isn't up to me to determine that value since SHE will be using it, but the purchaser has some say in deciding whether or not something is worth buying. I mean I am buying it.

As far as it being reciprocated, if a woman I am dealing with thinks something is a waste, then I won't hold a grudge against her if she doesn't buy it. Example, if she knows I want a gaming system, but she is the type of female that believes gaming systems are immature and invaluable, then fine. I won't have ANY issue with that at all.
1. It is her money and I will be able to buy it for myself.
2. I know we are speaking hypothetical, but I wouldn't ever ask anyone to buy something like that for me.  I starting buying my own games at 15 (first job) so since then I have issues asking folks to BUY me things. Family, romantic associates, anyone. Can't do it.

But I don't think it is a matter of loving someone or not. I am not saying I wouldn't spend $600 on someone, but it depends what the $600 is buying.
You're pretentious...
And you clearly have issues.

Hell yeah... well at least for the wifey I do, and even a sidechick if she knew her position and held me down and I had it like that I probably would.

Me and wifey be blowing crazy money on each other for out Birthday's and Christmas's.

She always outdo me though, and I wouldn't go all out like how I do with her if she didn't do it in return for me... call me messed up or shallow, but it ain't happening.

I would say I'm frugal with money, but when it's time to spend I spend.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

I brought a 700+ LV speedy bag for my ex a while back so yeah

i find it funny how you dudes try to relate your lifestyle to others when its obvious we're all different people with different values
Sucka

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HOVKid

My wife has multiple pairs of shoes that cost over $600/pair - Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik and Christian Leboutin

As far as pocketbooks go, I don't think my wife has any that cost less than $800.  I once bought her a bag from a company called Bellenciaga that cost $1,800.  She also just got some Louis Vitton (sp?) bag that cost $1,600.

Actually, I think she bought some vintage Gucci clutch thing (no handles, you just hold it) from the 70's for like $600.

smh.gif

dude make it sound like..."yeah i bought some car i'd never heard of...its a myback?"
roll.gif
If dude can drop $1.800 on a PURSE for his WIFE, you think he cares what the name of the designer is?
You only nitpick the spelling because you broke.
Oh i'm not mad about the Spelling, I didn't even know it was misspelled. I was only noting how I've heard that name and hes kinda like...oh theres some brand that i've never heard of but my wife has it. Its just a well known brand is all. No shots.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hell yeah... well at least for the wifey I do, and even a sidechick if she knew her position and held me down and I had it like that I probably would.

Me and wifey be blowing crazy money on each other for out Birthday's and Christmas's.

She always outdo me though, and I wouldn't go all out like how I do with her if she didn't do it in return for me... call me messed up or shallow, but it ain't happening.

I would say I'm frugal with money, but when it's time to spend I spend.

Yea this basically sums it up.. I've gotten LV, Fendi, Chanel for my girl but at the same time she always goes out of her way on birthdays and holidays for me. This is also 9 yrs into our relationship.. I would def not be doing this for just some regular chick I was smashin.

Lucky for me my wife is not really into high end super expensive handbags. The most she will typically spend is around $500-600 (I got a keeper). When we were in Italy last month for our honeymoon I wanted to buy her a nice bag so we hit up Gucci, Bottega Venata, and a couple other spots but ultimately she couldn't bring herself to allow me to spend $2K on a bag. She said there was so much other stuff that we could do with that money instead of getting a damn purse.

i find it funny how you dudes try to relate your lifestyle to others when its obvious we're all different people with different values
Sucka
but i lovededed her

If she wanted it why not? $600 purse? That's cheap for certain females.

Whether it be a purse, a surprise weekend trip, a watch, jewelry, etc... it's just another materialistic item and if you can afford it then I don't see why there is an issue for buying it. No biggie.

600 can buy me and her a trip to miami and chill down there and buy some stuff and go on the beach for free. 600 for a bag would require her providing me something thats just as much or something near that amount.

First of all, I havent even spent 600 on myself in one setting so it might still be hard.

Oh and add to the fact its pointless. There are tons of bags out there for women for cheaper that look great too

A gf, no. My wife yes, but only if I made good money. A 600 dollar purse is crazy people who buy that kind of stuff need to make six figures at least. I honestly wouldn't be mad I she didn't buy me something she felt was a waste

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

A gf, no. My wife yes, but only if I made good money. A 600 dollar purse is crazy people who buy that kind of stuff need to make six figures at least. 
eek.gif
 luxury retail would go out of business if we all thought like you

Sucka
but i lovededed her
smh.gif

Sucka
but i lovededed her
did she return the love?

Sucka
but i lovededed her
did she return the love?
of course....my bday came before hers and she copped me my grails and took me out to eat + did EVERYTHING i wanted her to do in bed ....best Bday EVER

Originally Posted by Executive76

Sucka
but i lovededed her
smh.gif
what you'd rather I donate blood to buy her some GS jordans?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Lucky for me my wife is not really into high end super expensive handbags. The most she will typically spend is around $500-600 (I got a keeper). When we were in Italy last month for our honeymoon I wanted to buy her a nice bag so we hit up Gucci, Bottega Venata, and a couple other spots but ultimately she couldn't bring herself to allow me to spend $2K on a bag. She said there was so much other stuff that we could do with that money instead of getting a damn purse.
pimp.gif
Good woman

Back
Top Bottom