Speaking Of Purses: Would You Buy Your Woman A $600+ Purse?

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

We are all coloreds. Some are white, some are black, some are yellow. I've noticed you guys are thinking when I say coloreds im being racist. To me and people in my urea, colored is another way of saying folk or people.

rs7z2g.png

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I was taught to appreciate the value of a dollar and $600 on a purse is ridiculous. Luxury items? Whats luxurious about them? I don't by myself things like this and would never buy a girl one. What a waste of money. DC is right that money could go somewhere else. This is all just my opinion> Whatever you guys do with your money is your business.

Yup, we got starving children and colored people want to go get 600 dollar bags or 1500 man purses
%$#^ out of here. If colored means people then why use the term "colored people" here?

I'll buy whatever I please. I've come to the realization that you must be like really poor or something. I'm sorry for your situation.
If I'm wrong then I apologize but judging from your post, you just seem really bitter that others are able to indulge themselves in expensive items.
I'm trying to see your point but I just can't. Like I can't enjoy MY money because there are starving children?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

We are all coloreds. Some are white, some are black, some are yellow. I've noticed you guys are thinking when I say coloreds im being racist. To me and people in my urea, colored is another way of saying folk or people.

rs7z2g.png

roll.gif

StaXX wrote:

I was taught to appreciate the value of a dollar and $600 on a purse is ridiculous. Luxury items? Whats luxurious about them? I don't by myself things like this and would never buy a girl one. What a waste of money. DC is right that money could go somewhere else. This is all just my opinion> Whatever you guys do with your money is your business.

Yup, we got starving children and colored people want to go get 600 dollar bags or 1500 man purses
%$#^ out of here. If colored means people then why use the term "colored people" here?

I'll buy whatever I please. I've come to the realization that you must be like really poor or something. I'm sorry for your situation.
If I'm wrong then I apologize but judging from your post, you just seem really bitter that others are able to indulge themselves in expensive items.
I'm trying to see your point but I just can't. Like I can't enjoy MY money because there are starving children?

I actually posted that I'm pretty broke atm(paying for school and other things) I'm not bitter at all though. Your the same fellow who admitted to buying Luxury items to get girls to like you.  And no you can't enjoy your money when little migel and pedro are starving. Its not cool. Please stop following me before I tongue punch your mom's fart box.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

If anybody needs a purse, PM me.

I work at COACH and I can hook it up!

Yeah I'm going to need the apple green alexandra 15273, i think it retails for $358 and I need it for better than 25% off as I get PCE mmkay thanks 
wink.gif

I started at LV and worked my way down
laugh.gif
I can't justify triple digit costs anymore now that I have real bills and whatnot. I wouldnt mind a BE, they're custom made to order and handmade but $800+ meh.

laugh.gif
and you are here on a shoe forum where people or you have spent more then $150 on a pair of shoes while you could have gone and bought some chucks at target... right?
how many pairs of shoes do you have? how many are DS? then ask your self "did i really appreciate the value of a dollar?"

Show me where I said that?
nerd.gif

I said I don't need those items, but girls enjoy when I wear them. Kind of like when I buy my favorite cologne that my girl likes.
Once again, I'm sorry you're life situation isn't working out, but don't hate the next man because he's doing better.

& no one's following you, I came in here for the discussion and seen you're broke #$$ whining about how other people should spend their money AGAIN.
The e-threat was cute though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
and you are here on a shoe forum where people or you have spent more then $150 on a pair of shoes while you could have gone and bought some chucks at target... right?
how many pairs of shoes do you have? how many are DS? then ask your self "did i really appreciate the value of a dollar?"
That's the common misconception on this site not every member owns 10+ pairs of sneakers. Some like me just have a pair or two of casual sneakers, a pair or two of shoes to play ball in or run and that's it.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I actually posted that I'm pretty broke atm(paying for school and other things) I'm not bitter at all though. Your the same fellow who admitted to buying Luxury items to get girls to like you.  And no you can't enjoy your money when little migel and pedro are starving. Its not cool. Please stop following me before I tongue punch your mom's fart box.

roll.gif

Education system ftw

News flash fellow, most of us are broke. I'll have good money in the fall though and I still wont buy a 600 dollar purse or 1500 man purse. I don't know how buying a 600 dollar purse means your rich. I know tons of poor people who drive a mercedes and have a 100 dollar a month cable bill and 300 dollar cell phone bill and they live in the hood. I'm pretty sure they are broke.

Your logic is terrible.

News flash fellow, most of us are broke. I'll have good money in the fall though and I still wont buy a 600 dollar purse or 1500 man purse. I don't know how buying a 600 dollar purse means your rich. I know tons of poor people who drive a mercedes and have a 100 dollar a month cable bill and 300 dollar cell phone bill and they live in the hood. I'm pretty sure they are broke.

Your logic is terrible.

What the hell are you even talking about?
Where did I say you're rich or poor because you can't afford to buy a 600 item?
You openly admitted that you're poor and genuinely get upset that other people buy expensive items.
I'm done arguing though. You're a broke 50 Cent fan so you automatically lose.

Me> You
My girl> Your hand
My life> Your life
Being you FTL..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There's nothing wrong with your opinion on spending money, but you're angry and spiteful for NO reason.
Let people enjoy THEIR money however they please. It has no effect on you at all.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

rs7z2g.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So because Im a 50 fan and and I'm broke, your life is better than mine? And your last comment was too funny. I like what your saying sir and everything you said was true sir so more power to you. Your girl is way better than my hand. And your fit life is better than my fat life and Overall your just better than me.

I'll continue my life as a broke fellow

Of course none of what you said is true and you know nothing about me besides me being a common broke college student. You know nothing of my love life nor should you cause that would be very weird for a half naked colored man to know. So like I say to all the colored people that are ignorant, go off yourself.

^Clearly explain why you are mad that other people buy luxury items.
I don't get your arguments at all. I want to hear them again before I try to comment.

About to drop 7+ on a Speedy 35 for my girls b-day gift.

If you love her and you got it, buy it.

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I don't get your arguments at all. I want to hear them again before I try to comment.

Well fellow, read first. NO WHERE does it say I'm mad at people for buying luxury items. Some people like ab guy is getting mad that I think its pretty silly to spend 600 on a purse and 1500 on a man purse. He's attacking me for having an opionion. I envy no man. I really feel its pretty odd that someone would spend that much on a purse. But thats just me. That doesn't make me better than anyone or less than anyone. I don't hate anyone who buys it and nor does that make you a bad person.

All I feel is that its not my style, even if I could afford it I wouldnt do it. I think I got more attention for using the word Colored.

dude is mad cause the only cash flow he has is financial aid

Well fellow, read first. NO WHERE does it say I'm mad at people for buying luxury items. Some people like ab guy is getting mad that I think its pretty silly to spend 600 on a purse and 1500 on a man purse. He's attacking me for having an opionion. I envy no man. I really feel its pretty odd that someone would spend that much on a purse. But thats just me. That doesn't make me better than anyone or less than anyone. I don't hate anyone who buys it and nor does that make you a bad person.

All I feel is that its not my style, even if I could afford it I wouldnt do it. I think I got more attention for using the word Colored.

Sorry for the word mad... your emotions are more along the lines of incredulous and astonished... which I don't understand at all.

Let's say the person you loved has been wanting a handbag that costs 600 and you have the means to buy it. Lets say its her birthday. You're not going to get it for her because you want to stick to your beliefs? Why not instead make her day by giving her the handbag? I think people that say never to this question are being selfish. It's not about your feelings when you are giving a gift; you want to make the other person happy. Obviously, you want to stay within your means. That is a completely different discussion altogether. I think you are assuming that many people on this site buy these bags are living above their means and thus are silly. I'm sure some are but I'm also sure some aren't (HovKid is a lawyer I believe). What then? Why not try to make someone you love happy? Why does it have to be about you?

I'm not understanding the position at all when a plethora of situations clearly provide rationale for such a purchase. I mean it's a gift; it doesn't have to rational to you. It has to be something the recipient wants...

Please tell me what I am not understanding here. I might be missing something.

Sid Luger- You stated that it's insulting to buy expensive things.
You also went EXTRA hard in the other thread and went out of your way to disrepect the OP, hoping that the store called him racial slurs.

Oh, here's your quote from the first page.

"First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?
Secondplease keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat youbad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what youget for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because itsLV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get youbooty?
Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad"

So don't try to make it look like I came at you for no reason. You are mad.
laugh.gif

I have no problem with your opinion. You have a problem with mine.
If anyone wants to spend their money on whatever, it's THEIR money.
It may be stupid to you because you don't have the funds, but for others who have it, why is it so bad to spend it on themselves and loved ones.

I would never do it. The other day a female friend of mine wanted a 300 dollar game system for her graduation. I had the 300 to spare, but I wasn't gonna buy it cause I plan on getting her something else much much cheaper.

Your basically saying if you have the money and you don't get a person what they want no matter the price, then your a bad friend or partner? My personal values would not allow me to spend 600 on a bag for anyone including myself. Even if I had the money to blow. And fellow, Im broke for a reason. I have to spend tons of money on school. No financial aid for me.

I feel like DC has made this exact thread topic last year or at least managed to heavily discuss this in one of his prior threads.

The answer is no.

StaXX wrote:
Sid Luger- You stated that it's insulting to buy expensive things.
You also went EXTRA hard in the other thread and went out of your way to disrepect the OP, hoping that the store called him racial slurs.

Oh, here's your quote from the first page.

"First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?
Secondplease keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat youbad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what youget for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because itsLV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get youbooty?
Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad"

So don't try to make it look like I came at you for no reason. You are mad.
laugh.gif

I have no problem with your opinion. You have a problem with mine.

You came at me cause I'm broke.  That first comment was for jokes. Look how I even said mad. Sarcasm is harder to read on the internet I guess. The racial slurs was for fun. I wish no hate on anyone.  You do have a problem with my opinion which is why you keep attacking me  when there has been many people in this thread that feel the same way as me including the OP.

Back
Top Bottom