Speaking Of Purses: Would You Buy Your Woman A $600+ Purse?

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I would never do it. The other day a female friend of mine wanted a 300 dollar game system for her graduation. I had the 300 to spare, but I wasn't gonna buy it cause I plan on getting her something else much much cheaper.

Your basically saying if you have the money and you don't get a person what they want no matter the price, then your a bad friend or partner? My personal values would not allow me to spend 600 on a bag for anyone including myself. Even if I had the money to blow. And fellow, Im broke for a reason. I have to spend tons of money on school. No financial aid for me.

When did I ever say this? I never said "no matter the price." To crystallize the situation even more: You are going to give the person you love a nice gift; you know she has wanted a certain $600 handbag and this price falls within your gift-giving parameters... what then?

Direct quotes from my comment: "and you have the means to buy it" ;

I want you to answer these directly: " Why not try to make someone you love happy? Why does it have to be about you? "

I honestly don't care about your financial situation. I go to school for 50k+ a year; only 30k of that is covered by scholarships and fin. aid. I never brought that into the discussion though. It's irrelevant; we are dealing with the hypothetical because I want to know your exact opinion on the matter at hand, fellow.

and yes these $500 dollar purse threads reach 10 pages because _______________________________.

?
?
?

Of course none of what you said is true and you know nothing about me besides me being a common broke college student. You know nothing of my love life nor should you cause that would be very weird for a half naked colored man to know. So like I say to all the colored people that are ignorant, go off yourself.

We are all coloreds. Some are white, some are black, some are yellow. I've noticed you guys are thinking when I say coloreds im being racist. To me and people in my urea, colored is another way of saying folk or people.

smh.gif

So what you meant was half naked people man
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

and yes these $500 dollar purse threads reach 10 pages because _______________________________.

?
?
?

Someone called someone colored.

Expect another 10 more pages by sunrise.

Sid Lugar wrote:
We are all coloreds. Some are white, some are black, some are yellow. I've noticed you guys are thinking when I say coloreds im being racist. To me and people in my urea, colored is another way of saying folk or people.

that is the dumbest explaination i have ever heard.  it may be a way of saying "folk or people" in your little area but for the rest of the world when you say something like that it is racist.

i cant stand racism or racist people. they are cowards who only voice their opinion behind closed doors or within a group of other cowards who cant stand on their own two feet.

Sid Lugar wrote:
Ugh you coloreds buying chicks bags is insulting
why didnt you just write you people?

Sure, if she was into designer purses and I had the money for it. If she had $600, she would buy me something nice as well.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

Sid Lugar wrote:

that is the dumbest explaination i have ever heard.  it may be a way of saying "folk or people" in your little area but for the rest of the world when you say something like that it is racist.

i cant stand racism or racist people. they are cowards who only voice their opinion behind closed doors or within a group of other cowards who cant stand on their own two feet.

Sid Lugar wrote:
Ugh you coloreds buying chicks bags is insulting
why didnt you just write you people?
How am i racist? Everyone is colored so who am I insulting? And its urea not area. And I like colored more than just saying people.

im reading between the lines.  its ok like i said racist people are cowards.

from "black women/white men" thread....

Meh colored people date who ever as long as they cook food for them.

Colored people can date whoever they want. It doesn't matter in this day and age. Only the closed minded people get offended. If a chick looks good, I see no color. There are plenty of great looking asian, white, black and Hispanic women.
explain?

from "spot that shoe" thread....

Lame idea man. You should know better phat. Must be asian
explain?

in my urea if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

if you do get her a bag, get her a high end bag such as gucci, lv, prada, etc. no coach or other cheap bags

im reading between the lines.  its ok like i said racist people are cowards.

from "black women/white men" thread....

Colored people can date whoever they want. It doesn't matter in this day and age. Only the closed minded people get offended. If a chick looks good, I see no color. There are plenty of great looking asian, white, black and Hispanic women.
explain?

from "spot that shoe" thread....

Lame idea man. You should know better phat. Must be asian
explain?

in my urea if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....
Colored people meaning you can date whomever you want to date. Second Phat is a common Vietnamese name and I live in a urea with plenty of them and I have friends named Phat.

I dont get what your doing...... I'm not a racist.

Colored people can date whoever they want. It doesn't matter in this day and age. Only the closed minded people get offended. If a chick looks good, I see no color. There are plenty of great looking asian, white, black and Hispanic women

in your own words "colored" is just another word for people or folk right?    then why type people twice back to back?

people people date who ever as long as they cook food for them?

people people can date whoever they want?

does that make sense to you?   make it make sense to me.

Why are you colored people picking on Sid Lugar man? I never did anything wrong. I'm just a colored man expressing myself

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I was taught to appreciate the value of a dollar and $600 on a purse is ridiculous. Luxury items? Whats luxurious about them? I don't by myself things like this and would never buy a girl one. What a waste of money. DC is right that money could go somewhere else. This is all just my opinion> Whatever you guys do with your money is your business.
laugh.gif
and you are here on a shoe forum where people or you have spent more then $150 on a pair of shoes while you could have gone and bought some chucks at target... right?
how many pairs of shoes do you have? how many are DS? then ask your self "did i really appreciate the value of a dollar?"
That's the common misconception on this site not every member owns 10+ pairs of sneakers. Some like me just have a pair or two of casual sneakers, a pair or two of shoes to play ball in or run and that's it.
Like YoungTriz said we all don't have massive collections. I got like 5 pairs. I use all of them and bought them at what i feel is a reasonable price. Do I need all of them? No i don't but my 5 pairs don't equal $600.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

I was taught to appreciate the value of a dollar and $600 on a purse is ridiculous. Luxury items? Whats luxurious about them? I don't by myself things like this and would never buy a girl one. What a waste of money. DC is right that money could go somewhere else. This is all just my opinion> Whatever you guys do with your money is your business.
laugh.gif
and you are here on a shoe forum where people or you have spent more then $150 on a pair of shoes while you could have gone and bought some chucks at target... right?
how many pairs of shoes do you have? how many are DS? then ask your self "did i really appreciate the value of a dollar?"
That's the common misconception on this site not every member owns 10+ pairs of sneakers. Some like me just have a pair or two of casual sneakers, a pair or two of shoes to play ball in or run and that's it.
Like YoungTriz said we all don't have massive collections. I got like 5 pairs. I use all of them and bought them at what i feel is a reasonable price. Do I need all of them? No i don't but my 5 pairs don't equal $600.
Yup and add to the fact that a bag is a accessory.

I stutter online.

and your a two faced coward in the real world.

sad that the only place you can be yourself is online. they only time you can speak your mind is behind closed doors.

Wow at the major hate coming towards me. Broham, you dont even know me!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom