SPEEDING TICKET ?? (Help)

yo i got a speeding ticket in stafford county Va coming from VCU.. i was just wondering does the stiff fines apply to every county or just fairfax andothers??? The officer told me the speeding ticket is going to cost me 200 bucks and my dude is like a thousand something dollars- do any of you all knowanything that would help me?? thanks in advance.

How fast were you going? and is this your first ticket? I had a 52/35 but it was lowered to "improper use of equipment" b/c I had a clean drivingrecord. Plus I played the "are you serious???? I'm getting a ticket? well damn, just out of curiosity... were is the 45 zone? are you serious"card. Lol

well mine is a reckless driving - 92 on a 65 smh -- the officer was like since you have good record you might get off with the improper use of equipment justlike you said - and he said the ticket might cost me like 200 bucks, and that caused some confusion cuz my friend was like the fee for reckless driving is likea 1500 or any other speeding violation for that matter and i am like speechless right now. i am just hoping i get off with " improper use" - thiswouldn't have happened if it wasnt for my friend anyways smh.

Well i got a $300 ticket for doing 65 on a 35. Went to court & he never showed up.
pimp.gif

But i just got caught with another ticket. 73 on 55 on beltway, which was BS because I was following traffic & cop went out of his way just to get me.
smh.gif

VA cops are the worst, so good luck with that.

Originally Posted by termanology27

Well i got a $300 ticket for doing 65 on a 35. Went to court & he never showed up.
pimp.gif

But i just got caught with another ticket. 73 on 55 on beltway, which was BS because I was following traffic & cop went out of his way just to get me.
smh.gif

VA cops are the worst, so good luck with that.

YOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I WAS ON 66 DOING 73 IN A 55 and there was this black truck i was next to he sped up (i was in theleft lane go figure) and he pulled ME over. hahah

to the thread starter, are you a virginia licensed driver?

Go to driving school before your court date. Straight up. The judge should take it easier on you if he sees you made the effort to "improve yourself"and plus, you'll get better driving points if you go.

those crazy driving fines apply to all VA residents, not residents of other states.

i got a reckless driving before they upped the fines, had a lawyer who told me to go to driving school before court date. got off with like a $100 fine

yeah i am a VA resident.. i am going to be doing the driving school thing - but hopefully i dont get those crazy fines! it is insane

I got a $290 speeding ticket last june (in MD though) for a 92 in a 55...I mailed it back and they never sent me a court date.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I got a $290 speeding ticket last june (in MD though) for a 92 in a 55...I mailed it back and they never sent me a court date.
eyes.gif

same happend to me I was doing 92 in a 55 coming home from the movies on New Years day. What did you mail in? I thought they send you a letter in 15 days ifyou don't pay?

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

eyes.gif

same happend to me I was doing 92 in a 55 coming home from the movies on New Years day. What did you mail in? I thought they send you a letter in 15 days if you don't pay?

Same here I got a $150 ticket in MD in July and still have not got the court date.

Back
Top Bottom