Spendin a day just chillin APPRIECIATION

goldnboi7

Banned
Every once in a while its nice 2 just 4get bout everybody else, put ya feet up and do you 4 a day...bein productive and hangin with folk is great, but it justfeels good 2 kick back every once in a blue...anybody with me?

Appreciated. Especially during football season and that day is Sunday
pimp.gif

I'm looking forward to watching Sunday baseball, sipping some ice cold Red Stripes while grilling some food on the balcony.

Lazy Sundays *****.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

pimp.gif

As you get older these days become harder to come by.

You aint lying. I have 2 kids and 2 jobs. Along with a lovley wife. The last time I kicked it at home and just chilled was too LONG TO REMEMBER.. Enjoy itwhile you can.

since september ive been working 6 days a week and about 12 hours a day. today is my day off and it feels so ##@@%@* good

i do it almost every day!! not the whole day but almost. i go play basketball then come home and chill for a few hours, then go to work.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm looking forward to watching Sunday baseball, sipping some ice cold Red Stripes while grilling some food on the balcony.

Lazy Sundays *****.

damn that sounds great. IN the next three weeks ....weell maybe when football starts back up.

definitely appreciated, especially when you can call off work in the morning and just do you. I LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom